4 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

I believe he is now 3 for 11.  I predict he wins 3 in a row Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

I believe everyone in stands last nite now knows why MS has won SDS series 6 times and are wondering just who is going to beat him...:umnik:

39 minutes ago, old racer said:

I believe everyone in stands last nite now knows why MS has won SDS series 6 times and are wondering just who is going to beat him...:umnik:

Ummm. . .I hope they aren't still wondering who can beat him.  

He did earn the first place loser position tho.

#ifyouaintfirstyourelast

15 minutes ago, inthecuse said:

Ummm. . .I hope they aren't still wondering who can beat him.  

He did earn the first place loser position tho.

#ifyouaintfirstyourelast

Ya MS started 12th passed him and was gone Of course T-mac (pole ) just was playing with him no doubt he knows he can beat him anywhere anytime Knowing #39 is going to race he probably should stay home Won what 100 races last three years 24 tour races 2016- 2017 .( # 39 wasn't in any of them )... and In your eyes this guy is a loser .......There you go learn something every day .....Guess T - Mac  better win all Lucas Late Model races rest of year or he will be a loser also.. Myself I think they are both great talents and put great show on most times the meet at track.....And what person with racing knowledge doesn't think that #39 Mod has been performing better since MS joined team ?.....

1 hour ago, old racer said:

Ya MS started 12th passed him and was gone Of course T-mac (pole ) just was playing with him no doubt he knows he can beat him anywhere anytime Knowing #39 is going to race he probably should stay home Won what 100 races last three years 24 tour races 2016- 2017 .( # 39 wasn't in any of them )... and In your eyes this guy is a loser .......There you go learn something every day .....Guess T - Mac  better win all Lucas Late Model races rest of year or he will be a loser also.. Myself I think they are both great talents and put great show on most times the meet at track.....And what person with racing knowledge doesn't think that #39 Mod has been performing better since MS joined team ?.....

Hate to say it but this seems to be all very true ... Imo I do believe CC engines are helping the cause also.

2 hours ago, old racer said:

Well hopefully your heart rate is back to normal and healthy rates after reading my not so serious comment.

Yes, everyone on here knows Matt is the best, the smartest, and the most skilled race car driver in the northeast. His stats definitely prove that.

I don't think Matt is a loser. . .I said he's the first place loser for the Albany race. . .As tmac was the winner.  A winner and a loser.  The hash tag is the quote from Talladega Nights.

I agree with you tho. Both are very talented drivers that put on a great show. Sounds like it was an amazing race.

I think T-Mac has done fine before MS joined the Coffey team. I don't know how much if any credit I would give to MS for T-Mac's performance. What do stats look like from 3-4 years ago when Timmy was driving the Coffey Big Block and MS wasn't a part of the team?

11 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

I think T-Mac has done fine before MS joined the Coffey team. I don't know how much if any credit I would give to MS for T-Mac's performance. What do stats look like from 3-4 years ago when Timmy was driving the Coffey Big Block and MS wasn't a part of the team?

T-Mac's Mod stats since 2006. https://nemodfacts.racestatcentral.com/profile.php?id=44

image.png.32684d54778e3e8d1c28ad5a71f772e3.png

I believe the addition of matt to the sweetners team has certainly helped out tmac...tim said last year the shock packages had helped him and setup knowledge from the team was a huge help and i believe most of that came from matt...i also think getting out of the teo and higfab stuff that the salerno team had made a difference...the bicknell cars are on top right now...have been for a few years...it also helps that tmac is crazy talented...i wish he was full time in a mod it would be a hell of a show with him and matt doing battle each night...they are the best in the business

2 hours ago, RaceStatCentral said:

T-Mac's Mod stats since 2006. https://nemodfacts.racestatcentral.com/profile.php?id=44

Pretty interesting stats. I would have liked to see what they would have been if he ran 15-20 races in both the 2016 and 2017 seasons.  His stats in 2010, 11 and 12 were much better than 2013, 14 and 15.  I wonder what the factors were to cause the difference?

Started outside of Row 2 at Bridgeport but couldn't get it done. Now 3 for 12.  I will repeat my prediction from last week and make it for for next weekend. I say 3 wins in a row.  Outlaw, Canandaigua and Utica Rome.

12 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Started outside of Row 2 at Bridgeport but couldn't get it done. Now 3 for 12.  I will repeat my prediction from last week and make it for for next weekend. I say 3 wins in a row.  Outlaw, Canandaigua and Utica Rome.

MS doing great 2017 1st tour race won June 11....then 9 races later 2nd Tour win then !0 tour wins outa 15 .....Leading Deyo 2018 Southern points today which if 1 driver wins both North & South..... $50, 000 plus point dollars ?........1 win 2 (2nd ) place finishes not bad in BB for Southern team ....1 race 1 win for # 92......1 race 2nd place in his own #9 at Malta which paid $7500 to win ($1500 ) for second which is a big drop , I think some drivers in past woulda put someone in the woods for $6000 difference ......

• Haha 1

On 4/30/2018 at 11:46 AM, old racer said:

MS doing great 2017 1st tour race won June 11....then 9 races later 2nd Tour win then !0 tour wins outa 15 .i....Leading Deyo 2018 Southern points today which if 1 driver wins both North & South..... $50, 000 plus point dollars ?........1 win 2 (2nd ) place finishes not bad in BB for Southern team ....1 race 1 win for # 92......1 race 2nd place in his own #9 at Malta which paid $7500 to win ($1500 ) for second which is a big drop , I think some drivers in past woulda put someone in the woods for $6000 difference ......

If it was anyone other then 39 ( sweetners car) it would have been ' clear high " lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Now 4 for 13. Wins tonight at Land of Legends and tomorrow at UR.

Didn't think he was racing Utica Rome this year 

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:07 AM, DowntheBackStretch said:

Now 4 for 13. Wins tonight at Land of Legends and tomorrow at UR.

5 for 14 just as I predicted. Tonight would have been 6 for 15 if Utica Rome hadn't cancelled.

Here is where Matt has been each year on May 9th.

https://nemodfacts.racestatcentral.com/pastseasoncompare.php?D1=10&IDseries=0&D2=&IDtrack=0&D3=&sm=1&sd=1&D4=&em=5&ed=9&D5=&starts=0&category=0&class=0

image.png.89cc240fdfa48a3f31da7bc73f4ead05.png

Here is where Matt has been with the same amount of starts as he has now (14) <- Yes those are starts not attempts, just how we log the data no need to go over this again.

https://nemodfacts.racestatcentral.com/pastseasoncompare.php?D1=10&IDseries=0&D2=&IDtrack=0&D3=&sm=1&sd=1&D4=&em=5&ed=9&D5=&starts=0&current=1&category=1&class=0

image.png.c013cb5c2a94cfda2e83cc7ff7b43d87.png

Now 5 for 16 after finishing 4th at LoL.  But tonight started on outside pole at Utica Rome and is currently leading the race. I wonder if Larry Wight will catch him and pass him? Wight is running 3rd and its almost half way of 100 lapper.