Will MS beat Larry Wight at Brewerton? I hope Billy Decker is dialed in this Friday night and him and MS come into turn 3 together and Billy is on the low side and moves him out of the way just to give him a receipt. Would love to see how that plays out. Will Stewey be at the Demon? 

• Like 1

how did it go from 29 to 31? He won Malta 29, he won Brewerton 30, he didn't win at Canandaigua.

That would be 17 for 30.

9 hours ago, dundeedm said:

how did it go from 29 to 31? He won Malta 29, he won Brewerton 30, he didn't win at Canandaigua.

That would be 17 for 30.

The number on the right is races, not wins.  Brewerton was 30 and Canandaigua was 31 (even though he didn't win, he still raced).

DowntheBackStretch was doing ok until he counted LOL twice.  

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 7:58 AM, Fulbrew said:

The number on the right is races, not wins.  Brewerton was 30 and Canandaigua was 31 (even though he didn't win, he still raced).

DowntheBackStretch was doing ok until he counted LOL twice.  

Oh oh... How did I do that? That should be 17 for 31 and then last night getting beat by Friesen makes him 17 for 32, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 22racingteam said:

Whats stew up to for wins this season? I no its not 17 but he has won quite a few.. alot of bigger shows

Only 8 so far

10 hours ago, JazzyJeff89 said:

What's it now after getting shutout at LOLR?

first race last pm track was unreal rough ......I would of just pulled in... MS has two flats ? cars breaking left and right.......# 25 also broke,. Max broke plus others ....Second race they could not go two green laps without issues it seemed ....#98 got to front first drove good race MS was few laps short of taking over lead.....See how it goes tonite ...

On 7/1/2018 at 10:00 AM, JazzyJeff89 said:

Let me take a stab at it Tuesday 17 for 33 Friday 18 for 34, Saturday double features 18 for 36?Sound Right?

19 for 37 ?......Not bad for a one groove driver  says  ( Stay in Yo Lane better known as   DowntheBackStreach )  set fast time (37th time on series ) won heat,  won race on 1/4 Bull Ring ...Posted photos of car in Victory Lane not a scratch on car ...I know they put all new body and bumpers , nerf bars before photo......:drinks:.

Man, you guys dropped the ball on this one. If you start something, see it through to the end.

In the interest of TMI, all of the following is unofficial - put together from the internet and AARN - but should be pretty close.

26 Wins in 86 races. 1 DNQ (Georgetown). 4 DNFs. To me that is amazing - only 4 DNFs in 85 starts. 49 starts in his own big block (Volusia-4, SDS-24, LOL-15, Other-6). 4 races in his own small block. 12 races at Outlaw in the 92. 9 starts on the SSTS-North, 5 on the SSTS-South.  2 Big Block starts driving for the Delaware team and 5 other 358 starts.

Most wins in a row: 6 from 6/2 through 6/15. Most races in a row without a win: 17 (and counting) from 9/15 through the end of the year.

Highest purses won: $10000 SSTS-South at BAPS, $9100 American (according to this forum) at Cornwall 358 race, $8500 for 3rd at the Eastern States small block race, $6112 at Albany Saratoga for the CD Coville/Jumpin Jack race, Followed by $6000 for each Super Dirt Series race he won.

Money? Glad you asked. Super Dirt Series: $66,800. Super Dirt Series Champ: $40,000. American Racer Cup: $11,000. Mr. Dirtcar: $6,000. Volusia: $3,550. LOL: $8,000 for his 4 wins plus earnings in 10 other races. Other big block races: $19,676 plus second place at Albany Saratoga on 4/24. Small Block races in his own car: $17,500. Outlaw:*$7760. SSTS-North: *$4600 plus Thunder Mtn. on 10/6. SSTS-S: *$8860. Big Block driving for others: *$1800 plus Georgetown on 4/19. Small Block driving for others: *$4400 plus Grandview on 4/14. Plus point funds at LOL and Outlaw.

* Based on 40% of purse.  All in all I'm sure he cleared $200,000

• Sad 1