OUTLAW SPEEDWAY WANTS TO THANK THE FANS AND DRIVERS

Outlaw Speedway would like to thank all the racers and fans that came out and supported us yesterday! The pits were packed full with 172 cars! We would also like to thank our event sponsor Nut Up and Out Ball'Em! Thank you to our entire staff for making everything run as smoothly as it did. Our next event is Friday April 27th, American Legion Night (Super 7 Show).

Image may contain: one or more people, crowd and outdoor
Image may contain: sky and outdoor
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky and outdoor

1 hour ago, Mike Coleates said:

Who didn’t expect it?

At some point, i expected the track surface to "blow off". 

Become hard and slick with nothing left to blow around,  Seemed strange to me with the amount of laps and cars that this never happened

18 hours ago, leroy said:

Become hard and slick with nothing left to blow around,  Seemed strange to me with the amount of laps and cars that this never happened

Gotcha. It was strange with how black it got the cars were still pulling dust up. And the SS seamed to be worse than the modifieds. 

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:26 PM, leroy said:

What seemed to happen during the day which many of us didn't expect was the track did blow off some until the thinner tires of the streets, IMCA's and especially the 4 Cyl. came out and took off what us, mods and sportsman did lay down. It was odd but a learning experience.

You just really never know how a track reacts in daytime conditions, Outlaw has real good clay but they all react different. Thankfully the water Tyler laid down during the consis was just enough to help make a difference. I was hoping we got to lap 5-7 of our A-Main we would then be "ok". I was amazed at our teams to go non-stop in 9 mnutes...Awesome job!

10 hours ago, Dean Reynolds said:

What seemed to happen during the day which many of us didn't expect was the track did blow off some until the thinner tires of the streets, IMCA's and especially the 4 Cyl. came out and took off what us, mods and sportsman did lay down. It was odd but a learning experience.

You just really never know how a track reacts in daytime conditions, Outlaw has real good clay but they all react different. Thankfully the water Tyler laid down during the consis was just enough to help make a difference. I was hoping we got to lap 5-7 of our A-Main we would then be "ok". I was amazed at our teams to go non-stop in 9 mnutes...Awesome job!

I was absolutley amazed as well that the sprints had no cauitions.  I would of bet ALL  I had in my pocket to the contrary.  Possibly more.

I would put the race in top five dustiest ever in my book.  

Seems from watching Welty's video that the drivers vision was much better than the fans.

I sit in turn four bleachers. I could see little to no racing. But it was still better than doin yard work

• Like 1