Sign in to follow this  
csg

NY super schedule

I remember a schedule which listed all the modified races during the season and there was a link from this forum most weeks.  Can someone provide a link to that schedule if it still exists.  I am looking to visit upstate NY for a 7-10 day camping trip this summer and my primary focus is to visit new tracks.  So far I have just been google mapping speedways and raceways and getting a bunch of gas stations, horse tracks and the occasional auto racing facility.  Honestly its been a little frustrating.

Being from Massachusetts, I have been to Lebanon Valley, Accord, Fonda, Orange County and Albany Saratoga.  I am not sure where all the tracks are and what nights they run.  .  Also, is there any tracks in NY that run late models or a late model tour that runs in NY?  Any suggestions on where and when to go to see multiple races at different race tracks in a weeks time.  Is there anything in NY similar to a PA sprint week 7 races at different tracks in a 10 day period?

Our site has something that will work great for this application. Just put in the days that you will be over here and it will display the tracks on a map with the races during that time period. If you mouseover the map pointer, it will give you the dates that the tracks are racing.

https://nemodfacts.racestatcentral.com/vacationmap.php

Alternatively you can view the schedule in a list view https://nemodfacts.racestatcentral.com/schedule.php 

or on a calendar https://nemodfacts.racestatcentral.com/calendar.php.

48 minutes ago, csg said:

I remember a schedule which listed all the modified races during the season and there was a link from this forum most weeks.  Can someone provide a link to that schedule if it still exists.  I am looking to visit upstate NY for a 7-10 day camping trip this summer and my primary focus is to visit new tracks.  So far I have just been google mapping speedways and raceways and getting a bunch of gas stations, horse tracks and the occasional auto racing facility.  Honestly its been a little frustrating.

Being from Massachusetts, I have been to Lebanon Valley, Accord, Fonda, Orange County and Albany Saratoga.  I am not sure where all the tracks are and what nights they run.  .  Also, is there any tracks in NY that run late models or a late model tour that runs in NY?  Any suggestions on where and when to go to see multiple races at different race tracks in a weeks time.  Is there anything in NY similar to a PA sprint week 7 races at different tracks in a 10 day period?

The ESS has their speedweek.....nice opportunity to see a few tracks and some of the best 360 Sprint racing.

1 hour ago, csg said:

July 4th week is Central NY speedweek with the Empire Sprint series. You can hit 5 tracks in 5 days that have 360 sprints each night and then mixtures I’d support classes. Modifieds co-headline at least 3 of the dates I believe including the super dirt car series at Canandaigua/Land of legends on July 5th.

The 5 tracks it hits are 

Can-Am speedway, Fulton, Brewerton, Canandaigua and Utica Rome