16 hours ago, 18kylebusch said:

Backstretch the simple answer is that the test covers drugs of abuse. Most of them are illegal and are used for the sole purpose of getting a high. Alcohol is legal and not always used to get drunk/buzzed. 

Sure, you are right. Alcohol is never abused. Its used for cleaning cuts and bruises right? Lol.That's probably why its not on their list right? Lol.  FDA just approved a drug made from marijuana yesterday. Its 100% legal. What happens if you test positive for it? Does that mean you abused it? Wow!

5 hours ago, JMB said:

Why does just about everyone think that the only drugs a driver could do is pot so that is the only thing they could test positive for? Aaron Fike was arrested for heroin over a decade ago.  Also when George Kent was acting like a nut at a bunch of tracks and refused to take  NASCAR drug test(which got him suspended) he ended up being arrested for possessing a bunch of pills. 

Maybe because they are clueless and have no idea what they are talking about. I get the feeling there are many here who are not in favor of testing for alcohol. Cant figure out why that would be?

Bloomquist now claims that he’s not going to need surgery and will finish out the season as normal. LODLMS boss Rick Schwallie claims he had Bloomer’s personal doctor run a drug panel on him and that he’s clean, but will maybe drug test him later in the season if he “has reasonable suspicion”.

It’s a giant bundle of horseshit. How is openly avoiding not one, but two drug tests not “reasonable suspicion”? 

• Like 3

If I have legal prescribed meds in my system, I am taking that test....

He is full of shit and an absolute moron if he thinks this is remotely believable....

If it was actually true, then he's still an absolute moron for skipping the tests in the first place.

• Like 1

Sounds like Lucas Oil wants to protect their star at all costs. If I was another driver on the Lucas Oil tour, I would be pissed.

"Some animals are more equal than others," said a certain Mr. Orwell.

Plus the series is missing out on a huge Pay Per View opportunity ... think of the revenue they could generate with the "Scott Bloomquist tries to outrun a doctor with a cup 100"

• Like 2

There is reasonable suspician but bloomer is a lucas oil regular and the star of the show...had he been a WoO regular and not an invader with a history of recent spats with the WoO he would have passed their test as well...without taking one.  You absolutely love and protect him when he is on your side and not give him an inch when he is against you...happens with every star in every genre of entertainment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Josh Bayko said:

Bloomquist now claims that he’s not going to need surgery and will finish out the season as normal. LODLMS boss Rick Schwallie claims he had Bloomer’s personal doctor run a drug panel on him and that he’s clean, but will maybe drug test him later in the season if he “has reasonable suspicion”.

It’s a giant bundle of horseshit. How is openly avoiding not one, but two drug tests not “reasonable suspicion”? 

Josh do you really think that a large outfit like Lucas Oil would say that he was clean without giving him a test. Do you know the large can of worms that would open if something happened with injuries involved and someone could turn around and prove that they didn't test him after saying they did. 

• Like 2

If they could just have a test that can speciffic to are you high on weed right now or Did you smoke it last Tuesday then I would pee in a cup all day long. There's no conspiracy to the fact that they probably can, but why would people who believe heroin is better for you than weed be interested in this? The cops don't have to drive around with a kit in their car to revive people from weed. Off soapbox now.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

There is reasonable suspician but bloomer is a lucas oil regular and the star of the show...had he been a WoO regular and not an invader with a history of recent spats with the WoO he would have passed their test as well...without taking one.  You absolutely love and protect him when he is on your side and not give him an inch when he is against you...happens with every star in every genre of entertainment.

There is only suspicion if he takes the test and failed...

Refusing to take the test originally  erases all suspicion... 

40 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

You live in a dream world of your own grand delusions. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, RJO said:

Josh do you really think that a large outfit like Lucas Oil would say that he was clean without giving him a test. Do you know the large can of worms that would open if something happened with injuries involved and someone could turn around and prove that they didn't test him after saying they did. 

My guess is that they end up testing him at some point this weekend to regain some credibility. 

30 minutes ago, JazzyJeff89 said:

If they could just have a test that can speciffic to are you high on weed right now or Did you smoke it last Tuesday then I would pee in a cup all day long. There's no conspiracy to the fact that they probably can, but why would people who believe heroin is better for you than weed be interested in this? The cops don't have to drive around with a kit in their car to revive people from weed. Off soapbox now.

It’s not weed in Scott’s case.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

It’s not weed in Scott’s case.

What else would be be afraid of don t all other things leave your system much quicker?

1 hour ago, RJO said:

I see what your saying Ron. But does it really matter if the WoO or Lucas tests drivers? 

Is there less of a chance that someone gets hurt in a regular friday or saturday night show at one of our local tracks?

Far as I know. Very few if any speedways do testing on their own level. And I have no doubt some drivers , perhaps many would fail.  In the the modifieds and the support classes

personal opinion.  I bet Scott is not the first person or the last to be given a pass in WoO , Lucas  ,or any other series that has tested and or even just had suspicion

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, leroy said:

I see what your saying Ron. But does it really matter if the WoO or Lucas tests drivers? 

Is there less of a chance that someone gets hurt in a regular friday or saturday night show at one of our local tracks?

Far as I know. Very few if any speedways do testing on their own level. And I have know doubt some drivers , perhaps many would fail.  In the the modifieds and the support classes

personal opinion.  I bet Scott is not the first person or the last to be given a pass in WoO , Lucas  ,or any other series that has tested and or even just had suspicion

Leroy I'm not against drug testing. What I'm saying is someone saying that someone passed a drug test and one was never done. I think that at each race event for each class racing all drivers names should be put in a hat and X amount of drivers names pulled from the hat each week randomly and be checked. Following week the drivers checked that week would not have their names put in the hat to be checked. Only two weeks no check. If a rainout everybody's name goes in the hat again. 

I don't know much about drugs or this test but I do know there's powder you mix with water and tape to your body for temperature and pour it in the vile and you will pass a urine test. I woulda never believed it if I didn't know someone who did that.

Just now, RJO said:

Leroy I'm not against drug testing. What I'm saying is someone saying that someone passed a drug test and one was never done. I think that at each race event for each class racing all drivers names should be put in a hat and X amount of drivers names pulled from the hat each week randomly and be checked. Following week the drivers checked that week would not have their names put in the hat to be checked. Only two weeks no check. If a rainout everybody's name goes in the hat again. 

This is what the WoO does. Random testing at every race. To this point, nobody has actually ever pissed hot, however, both Justin Ratliff and Scott Bloomquist failed tests because they avoided taking them. The odd thing in Scott’s case is that he has been tested under WRG’s policy in the past and was determined to be clean. 

39 minutes ago, macho said:

I don't know much about drugs or this test but I do know there's powder you mix with water and tape to your body for temperature and pour it in the vile and you will pass a urine test. I woulda never believed it if I didn't know someone who did that.

Who's giving the test a group of monkeys?

I know a guy that got tested at work. Had to have someone watch him whiz in a cup. Happened to be a woman, she was in place and watching and joking he simply ask her if she wanted to help, whiz test was least of his worries after that!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Josh Bayko said:

You live in a dream world of your own grand delusions. 

Yes its a dream world when a company, league or sanctioning body fighting to get fans and sponsors would protect the biggest asset and draw in that field....couldnt happen your right... 

Quit trying to make us all believe that the WoO are drug testing drivers for safety...its a media ploy to look good...an "action" instead of a "reaction"...they are stepping up to the safety plate...the series sucks compared to the lucas oil series and they know it...apparently a better point fund...bigger purses for sanctioned races...a bunch of crown jewel late model events...couldnt keep the series as the premier late model series in the country so a false sense of security for the drivers by randomly selecting guys to take a drug test is the next best thing to grow the series...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

Yes its a dream world when a company, league or sanctioning body fighting to get fans and sponsors would protect the biggest asset and draw in that field....couldnt happen your right... 

Quit trying to make us all believe that the WoO are drug testing drivers for safety...its a media ploy to look good...an "action" instead of a "reaction"...they are stepping up to the safety plate...the series sucks compared to the lucas oil series and they know it...apparently a better point fund...bigger purses for sanctioned races...a bunch of crown jewel late model events...couldnt keep the series as the premier late model series in the country so a false sense of security for the drivers by randomly selecting guys to take a drug test is the next best thing to grow the series...

It’s not a media ploy. They’re doing it because they get a break on insurance because of it. It has nothing to do with protecting anybody but their bottom line.

And you do know the Lucas series is going to a similar drug testing policy within the next year or two, right? 

At what point are you going to admit you don’t know shit about the racing business? 

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Josh Bayko said:

At what point are you going to admit you don’t know shit about the racing business? 

About the same time Foster leaves his mothers basement and the Fonda grandstand regulars post glowing comments about their track on a weekly basis.

On 7/1/2018 at 3:55 PM, The Wee One said:

About the same time Foster leaves his mothers basement and the Fonda grandstand regulars post glowing comments about their track on a weekly basis.

Here we where having a nice civil conversation about bloomquists drug addiction.  And you have try get the Fonda people stirred up. 

You are not invited to fosters moms house.  And she made macaroni and cheese and hotdogs for dinner. 

• Haha 1

All this being said I'm still laughing at the GIF of the baby turning around with the text "When Bloomer sees the pee tester!".

He agreed to the terms of the series when he signed on the dotted line so he deserves the crap he's getting.