• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BobMiller, Leroy, Outlaw Photos and Custom Bob.

Now there's a name you don't hear very often. And here is a picture...

Not sure of the drivers I'd pick but, I would have that old guy that sits in the same spot, week after week for decades... seems like every track has one. The guy that can name any driver from any cla

Chuck Akulis, Alan Johnson, Mike Colsten, and Carl Nagel.  3 of the smoothest .most boring drivers ,(that is a huge compliment),you will ever see. And Colsten belongs in the Hall of Fame twice

• Confused 1
39 minutes ago, 24KC said:

Chuck Akulis, Alan Johnson, Mike Colsten, and Carl Nagel.  3 of the smoothest .most boring drivers ,(that is a huge compliment),you will ever see. And Colsten belongs in the Hall of Fame twice

Why twice?

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, dundeedm said:

Ah I forget Mike was a former Late Model driver in the 70s. As was Charlie Castle if I remember right.

Yes " Chuck" Castle took over the driving duties from Randy Kissacky's  uncle Pete Kozak. and the rest is history. I still believe if Charlie didn't get hurt he would of had an astronomical win total and the car to have would be a Kissacky -Castle.  Even in their short outing they built what I consider the best, most successful single car ever made. Just ask Chris Akulis for the numbers