Andy has been running the STSS the last 2-3 years.  he has been visiting a lot of tracks following that series.  he's run at Volusia many times.  he's run at Charlotte.  I'd say he does quite a bit of travelling.

On 7/5/2018 at 8:15 PM, GoFast39Fan said:

The races I've watched Godown in he's been terrible. Dirty. The DR is real clean compared to him. 

that's not saying much for Modown...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2018 at 11:59 AM, foster said:

Nice job mowdown , took the last wind out of a great guys sails .. Andy & Mike are true racers .not many left don't need to lose anymore

LOOK GUYS ARE GETTING SICK OF RUNNING FOR 1980'S PURSES THATS ONE REASON ANDY'S QUITING ANOTHER IS HE CANT WATCH HIS CAR RACE WITH THE DUST !!!!!

• Like 3

If the motor builders didn't cry so much when their high dollar motors explode on tacky tracks because of all the lite weight shit they use, maybe we could have tracks that weren't slick & dusty

44 minutes ago, Jake Spraker said:

LOOK GUYS ARE GETTING SICK OF RUNNING FOR 1980'S PURSES THATS ONE REASON ANDY'S QUITING ANOTHER IS HE CANT WATCH HIS CAR RACE WITH THE DUST !!!!!

But then when promoters put up big purses guess what its the same drivers that show up, so why add big money when drivers dont show up anyways.. shit fonda has 1 of the best mod purses and they are getting 17-20 cars, yet malta who pays shit gets 30+

• Like 4

On 7/2/2018 at 11:59 AM, foster said:

Nice job mowdown , took the last wind out of a great guys sails .. Andy & Mike are true racers .not many left don't need to lose anymore

Godown's style seems like a shocking revelation to some of the posters on here. This isn't the first year Godown has driven like that. He wins his share of races, but his body of work is also lengthy.

Complaining after the fact is like going to a Trump rally or a Hillary rally, then acting surprised. at what was said.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jake Spraker said:

Andy didn't know what the purse was at Malta? He could tow down the hill and run for more $$$. 

2 hours ago, 22racingteam said:

But then when promoters put up big purses guess what its the same drivers that show up, so why add big money when drivers dont show up anyways.. shit fonda has 1 of the best mod purses and they are getting 17-20 cars, yet malta who pays shit gets 30+

Hard to complain when he could race 10 minutes away for more $$$$.

• Thanks 1

Then lets throw in Florida and north Carolina, more drivers/owners show up to these races then the big events right here in NY.  let's travel 12-18 hrs away for 2k to win..  then complain about purses smh

• Like 2

On 7/8/2018 at 5:43 PM, 22racingteam said:

They need to pay more through the field not just to the winner, that’s only gonna attract a few bigger teams. Fonda’s problem won’t be solved by a bigger purse, they need to consistently run a solid program and start gaining back the people they lost. Malta has not only the advantage of a better location, but I know when I go there it will start at 7, full fields, no intermission, no political rants, good track food at a low price. Can’t say I have any idea I know what I’m getting at Fonda. 

Ok so my only question here is, what actually caused the flip? Did godown intentionally try and wreck the car, try and hit someone, or did it just catch a rut in an awkward way? Because it appears to be quite easy to do that at Malta if you're not a regular being that Billy Pauch Jr went up this year and also flipped a car in the heat race. 

I'm not a promoter, I don't own a car, nor do I drive one, work on one or sponsor one. But it's been my observation that just throwing money at an event doesn't guarantee a thing. If it did, those $7,500 and $10,000 to win Sportsman super special shows would have 400 cars trying to qualify.

And I'll keep saying this too... as long as guys are willing to support a $3,000 to win show on Monday and then a $6,000 to win show 2 or 3 days later, the purses will never grow, nor should anyone expect them to.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NickF83 said:

Ok so my only question here is, what actually caused the flip? Did godown intentionally try and wreck the car, try and hit someone, or did it just catch a rut in an awkward way? Because it appears to be quite easy to do that at Malta if you're not a regular being that Billy Pauch Jr went up this year and also flipped a car in the heat race. 

Same thing that happened to Pauch. Was by himself. Got too high up into the cushion.

Pauch had a car stopped in front of him and he caught the front end and ended up going over. He wasn't by himself. 

I've seen pauch jr race 2x. Both times he flipped on lap 1. At fulton 200 a few years ago and then last month at the CD /Jack show