7 hours ago, robertmorris said:

If they can't afford to fix their broken speakers, how could they possibly afford the $5 race monitor fee? :wallbash:

Those speakers worked perfectly this past week. So we are getting somewhere.

• Like 1

Ohsweken Speedway. They Broadcast Free WEEKLY.   Thru FACEBOOK, THEIR WEBSITE. www.ohswekenspeedway.ca  and their video is also posted on Youtube. They also have Mega Speakers but also an FM Band and ENCOURAGE people to bring their Phones or Tablets to watch Replays. With their 4 division program,Their Announcers (3) of them also watch the broadcast and answer Questions thru the Facebook page thru the night brought up by people and there attendance HAS NOT SUFFERED.  TRACK GM CLINT GEOFFREY make FULL USE OF Social media and even does weekday QUESTION and ANSWER sessions on what would improve OHSWEKEN SPEEDWAY. CHECK OUT EITHER FACEBOOK or www.ohswekenspeedway.ca Friday nights at 7:30 RACE TIME.  YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY OF THIS 4 DIVISION GEM with VERY GOOD CAR COUNTS. Keep in mind the Stands my look empty but the place holds 9,000 plus people with MUSCO and LED LIGHTING. 

I watch These Ohsweken shows while running the scoreboard from Ransomville Speedway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fran said:

Ohsweken Speedway. They Broadcast Free WEEKLY.   Thru FACEBOOK, THEIR WEBSITE. www.ohswekenspeedway.ca  and their video is also posted on Youtube. They also have Mega Speakers but also an FM Band and ENCOURAGE people to bring their Phones or Tablets to watch Replays. With their 4 division program,Their Announcers (3) of them also watch the broadcast and answer Questions thru the Facebook page thru the night brought up by people and there attendance HAS NOT SUFFERED.  TRACK GM CLINT GEOFFREY make FULL USE OF Social media and even does weekday QUESTION and ANSWER sessions on what would improve OHSWEKEN SPEEDWAY. CHECK OUT EITHER FACEBOOK or www.ohswekenspeedway.ca Friday nights at 7:30 RACE TIME.  YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY OF THIS 4 DIVISION GEM with VERY GOOD CAR COUNTS. Keep in mind the Stands my look empty but the place holds 9,000 plus people with MUSCO and LED LIGHTING. 

I watch These Ohsweken shows while running the scoreboard from Ransomville Speedway. 

Oshweken has to be lying about that ... after all, so many tracks insists this will hurt attendance. :)

I've watched a couple of the archive broadcasts on YouTube ... the production quality if pretty good, they are going a great job.

1 hour ago, BillSmith said:

Oshweken has to be lying about that ... after all, so many tracks insists this will hurt attendance. :)

I've watched a couple of the archive broadcasts on YouTube ... the production quality if pretty good, they are going a great job.

They ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT LYING, they are so prowd of their product that they use the Online Broadcast to Bring You to their INCREDIBLE FACILITY. 

10 hours ago, Fran said:

I watch and think they do a great job, I like that they keep the running order up to date at the top of the page. I was shocked a few weeks ago when I heard them thank me for watching.  I signed in giving my address. The one announcer said to the other who was that and he gave my name and address again with another thank you. They also have a PA system that you can hear whats going on. Not like tacks around here.

9 hours ago, Fran said:

They ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT LYING, they are so prowd of their product that they use the Online Broadcast to Bring You to their INCREDIBLE FACILITY. 

The smiley face meant I was joking. Social media outreach like Oshweken is doing is a GREAT business move.

I was criticizing the tracks that are terrified that people who can't attend might actually find out something about their track. Because secrecy and hostility is absolutely the way too sell tickets. 

• Like 1

Well another week that I’m not at the track. I think I’ll watch on Race Monitor. Oh that’s right. Lebanon Valley is never on Race Monitor. Well for the people that are lucky enough to go enjoy the races. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Who won last night 

Marshall,Pitcher,Sheldon,RJ,Flach

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BillSmith said:

The smiley face meant I was joking. Social media outreach like Oshweken is doing is a GREAT business move.

I was criticizing the tracks that are terrified that people who can't attend might actually find out something about their track. Because secrecy and hostility is absolutely the way too sell tickets. 

I think its important to note that not all tracks are like that.  So far this year we've worked with Utica-Rome, Land of Legends, Outlaw, Fonda, Can-Am, Weedsport, Mohawk and Airborne to broadcast events for people who aren't able to attend.  

With Utica and Land of Legends running weekly shows.