15 hours ago, Stewyfan44 said:

Dr actually looks good tonite..l'm pretty sure the feature will be different..but good on em so far

You are a fan I knew it .. lol

5 hours ago, foster said:

You are a fan I knew it .. lol

hey foster if you actually listened to what I've said in the past..you would know that I only call drivers out when they deserve it..The Dr looked fairly good last night..and the part that impressed me the most was that he raced hard but clean.him and mcglauglin batted side by side for a bunch of laps and neither guy touched each other..and in the past couple yrs the Dr would of lost his patience and would of hit him..another thing about last night's race that just seems to be clear is this is totally becoming a young man's game..but to the Dr's credit he had the best finish of the old guard

1 hour ago, Stewyfan44 said:

hey foster if you actually listened to what I've said in the past..you would know that I only call drivers out when they deserve it..The Dr looked fairly good last night..and the part that impressed me the most was that he raced hard but clean.him and mcglauglin batted side by side for a bunch of laps and neither guy touched each other..and in the past couple yrs the Dr would of lost his patience and would of hit him..another thing about last night's race that just seems to be clear is this is totally becoming a young man's game..but to the Dr's credit he had the best finish of the old guard

I never said he wasn't aggressive . And yes he can still wheel for an "older" driver , I wactched cagle, Merv, and some others in there late years and they certainly showed there age more then the Dr does at same age he is now , no he won't win 20 a year anymore but he will get some more before he is done ..and not many still win at his age.

17 minutes ago, foster said:

I never said he wasn't aggressive . And yes he can still wheel for an "older" driver , I wactched cagle, Merv, and some others in there late years and they certainly showed there age more then the Dr does at same age he is now , no he won't win 20 a year anymore but he will get some more before he is done ..and not many still win at his age.

I saw the Dr at weedsport for their SDS race,he looked awful..100 % better last night.he looked way better then Hearn and Decker last nite..he's still not their..but in his defence a lot of guys aren'their either yet.

On 7/2/2018 at 6:59 PM, John Williams said:

6oki9k.jpg

Hes back!!!!! I know he started pole , but no one was even close . He lapped 14j 2 times ... Car is finally figured out ... Ok let's hear all u haters now ....

• Like 2

Didn’t somebody say The Doctor wouldn’t win a race this year, let alone a SDS race! That was a strong run last night, finally getting the bugs worked out!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foster said:

Hes back!!!!! I know he started pole , but no one was even close . He lapped 14j 2 times ... Car is finally figured out ... Ok let's hear all u haters now ....

Oh shit! Doctor is gonna win everything now! Look out Sheppard! 

9 minutes ago, John Williams said:

Well there's my bff .. , no not everything, but did you notice he lapped alot of cars including 14j 2times , and never touched any of them ...

2 hours ago, foster said:

Well there's my bff .. , no not everything, but did you notice he lapped alot of cars including 14j 2times , and never touched any of them ...

34tbj9g.jpg

There'll come a day when all we have are memories of the Dr

I'm happy he found victory lane against some of the best out there.  

Racing is better when the Dr is running well....

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Shyglizzy said:

Where was the doctor at outlaw? I thought he figured it all out cause he lapped 14j twice???

Different car ,it's Tyler siri car and the driver doesn't control a motor problem that shuts off all by itself . Oky doky. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, foster said:

Different car ,it's Tyler siri car and the driver doesn't control a motor problem that shuts off all by itself . Oky doky. 

Backtrack

On 7/6/2018 at 9:07 AM, John Williams said:

Well not a win , but will take p2 .. car is finally getting good .  Good run last night . Thanks George shakelton and crew for the paitence and hard work .