Sign in to follow this  
leakin_fluids

Tim Fuller power plant.

I believe he said he was when he won at Mohawk earlier this year but don't quote me.

I'd say the car he run last night at Mohawk might still have the W16 and the hood was blank but the car he ran Wednesday at Can Am had Leahy on the hood. Terrance. Louie Jackson run them. 

Just curious because last year it was "too big an advantage" and this year Raabe seams to have the advantage.

I'm not hearing about them having the same amount of failures either. 

Is there any new news with them, anyone else having success in them, are there more/fewer out there this year than last?

4 minutes ago, GoFast39Fan said:

I think Raabe's advantage isn't just the steam under the hood. He's got his coil car dialed in. 

$12 k to win  358  Thursday will see who has what.....#9 will be in the hunt.......

there's a handful of cars running the W16 at Merrittville and Ransomville.  Ryan Susice has one win at each track with his this year, including this past Friday night when he ran his Mville car over at the Big R as both of his family owned rides were out of commission.

36793115_2032368443442085_68103289632152

here's a strong heat race performance by the 3RS.  the 15J is also running a W16 last I heard.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hibbie said:

What is that..like $1.95 usd? 

About 9000 usd not a better paying 358 race on either side of the border other then eastern states small block race or oswego. 

• Like 1

Seen this post on Pete Bicknell's FB page last night...

"Last to first in 2 laps in the heat. Think the new W16 will do just fine 👍"

Not sure if that comment means his last W16 blew up or that this is his first time using one.

19 minutes ago, ferg3298 said:

About 9000 usd not a better paying 358 race on either side of the border other then eastern states small block race or oswego. 

This is actually a better paying race then the other 2 as this is a 1 day event instead of having to be there 3-4 days... lets see how many drivers show up, to the ones that dont stop complaining about purses

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferg3298 said:

Grandview runs s $30,000 to win 76-lapper and a $10,000 to win 50-lapper.  Second in the Freedom 76 is $10,000.

Big Diamond also runs a $10,000 to win Coalcracker.

4 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

Grandview runs s $30,000 to win 76-lapper and a $10,000 to win 50-lapper.  Second in the Freedom 76 is $10,000.

Big Diamond also runs a $10,000 to win Coalcracker.

Are those 358 only shows? 

Guess I should of said highest paying dirt legal 358 show either side of the border other then Oswego. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, leakin_fluids said:

Seen this post on Pete Bicknell's FB page last night...

"Last to first in 2 laps in the heat. Think the new W16 will do just fine 👍"

Not sure if that comment means his last W16 blew up or that this is his first time using one.

First time using one. They lost their 358 in the ransomville car last Friday and replaced it with a w16 for this past Friday. 

• Like 1