Sign in to follow this  
happyracer

Malta - Wed July 25th - Make Up Features

The last two weeks they have announced at the drivers meeting that the make up features from the 6/1 rain out  after the heats were completed will be run on Wednesday July 25th. FEATURES ONLY. $5 general admission was mentioned. Not sure why they haven't announced this on the grandstand side, facebook or website unless I just missed it. I believe they said was normal pit prices will be in effect as well which kind of makes me go Hmmmmm....  since everyone already paid on 6/1 and they didnt get to race a feature and they aren't adding any additional races to the schedule apparently. 

$5 for stands $15 for the pits... dont forget just because the show wasnt run they still had to pay insurance once the cars hit the track..

• Like 1

A-S Facebook post

The held over feature races from June 1 will be run on the previously announced Make-Up Madness date of Wednesday July 25. This show will feature all weekly divisions plus 4 cylinders. Grandstand admission is Adults $5, Kids 11 & Under $2. Pit Admission is $15 for all.

Don't forget this Friday July 13 we are hosting the CRSA Sprint cars for all you winged warriors fans. See you at the races!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, happyracer said:

The last two weeks they have announced at the drivers meeting that the make up features from the 6/1 rain out  after the heats were completed will be run on Wednesday July 25th. FEATURES ONLY. $5 general admission was mentioned. Not sure why they haven't announced this on the grandstand side, facebook or website unless I just missed it. I believe they said was normal pit prices will be in effect as well which kind of makes me go Hmmmmm....  since everyone already paid on 6/1 and they didnt get to race a feature and they aren't adding any additional races to the schedule apparently. 

Wed July 25 Make Up Madness Feature Races from June 1

The held over feature races from June 1 will be run on the previously announced Make-Up Madness date of Wednesday July 25. This show will feature all weekly divisions plus 4 cylinders. Grandstand admission is Adults $5, Kids 11 & Under $2. Pit Admission is $15 for all.

13 hours ago, 18kylebusch said:

Run the features of a regular Friday show on a Wednesday? 

Yup

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 22racingteam said:

$5 for stands $15 for the pits... dont forget just because the show wasnt run they still had to pay insurance once the cars hit the track..

NOT FULL PRICE THO !! ONCE THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS EVERY TRACK WILL TRY THIS !!

• Like 1