Jump to content



Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, TheKraken said:

I'm not a fan of Rocky or Jake but currently 5th place in points at UR is nothing to frown upon for a rookie. 

Out of the 4 drivers that attend weekly...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shyglizzy said:

Out of the 4 drivers that attend weekly...

Atleast get your facts straight before you make a stupid comment.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, DirtFan79 said:

Atleast get your facts straight before you make a stupid comment.. 

When the season is over I  would bet there would only be 5 drivers who went to every weekly event. UR is a shell of its former self no MS, Stew, Mahaney and Wight 

Come back Mr Cole 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jake Spraker said:

your probLEY RIGHT SO FAR WE SWITCHED CARS AND SUSPENSIONS WE ARE HAVING A RUFF TIME AT IT WE ARE SHORT OF HELP ALSO DO WE SUCK ? YES WE DO BUT WE ARE TRYING TO TURN THINGS AROUND. AS FAR AS GOING BACK TO CRATES I TOOK IN MORE CASH DOING CRATE RACING THEN BIG BLOCK RACING , I BOUGHT A SM. BLK. MOD. ENGINE FOR 25K TO RACE A FEW TIMES FOR A GLORIFIED CRATE PURSE ITS CRAZY !!!

I trust you will be in Cornwall on Thursday night to race that SB. Can't bitch about purses and then not show up when a track steps up to the plate with a big payday 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JohnyC said:

I trust you will be in Cornwall on Thursday night to race that SB. Can't bitch about purses and then not show up when a track steps up to the plate with a big payday 

Is rocky allowed to cross the boarder? If so i would expect to see the 1j there also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And for what it's worth I'm more impressed with Rocky holding his own in the premier division in the northeast rather than dominate a support class. I applaud the teams who have the balls to step up. I think it's brutal watching some of these teams roll into a track and unload a sportsman from a stacker hauler and roll out a NASCAR level pit box, two dozen shocks and 12 wrapped tires. So in this regards I have nothing but respect for Jake and Rocky for stepping up and moving out of the little pond 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JohnyC said:

And for what it's worth I'm more impressed with Rocky holding his own in the premier division in the northeast rather than dominate a support class. I applaud the teams who have the balls to step up. I think it's brutal watching some of these teams roll into a track and unload a sportsman from a stacker hauler and roll out a NASCAR level pit box, two dozen shocks and 12 wrapped tires. So in this regards I have nothing but respect for Jake and Rocky for stepping up and moving out of the little pond 

I commend Rocky and Jake on moving up it was the right move.

But if you think Jake Spraker had a low level Sportsman team you are dead wrong. That trailer always had sets of new rubber and straight body's on them. I can remember Jake him self commenting on how many Troyer frames he had 3-4 for a sportsman team...

 

I really do not understand why people associate good teams and good equipment with transport to and from the track?? I can think of drivers with a stacker and they are crap drivers. I hope Brett Hearn brings a 96 ford flatbed to LV and crushes. MS could probably drive the BB to Land of Legends on the same tires he is gonna run in the feature and still win

Trailers mean nothing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JohnyC said:

I trust you will be in Cornwall on Thursday night to race that SB. Can't bitch about purses and then not show up when a track steps up to the plate with a big payday 

I WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT ROCKY IS TAKING OUR BIG BLK. CAR TO TEO FOR REPAIRS ON WED. AND TO BE TRUTHFUL THAT RACE IS OUT OF OUR LEAUGE  AND I DONT HAVE MAN POWER TO PUT IN THE DOCTOR OR SOME OTHER DRIVER THAT I THINK CAN WIN !!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shyglizzy said:

I commend Rocky and Jake on moving up it was the right move.

But if you think Jake Spraker had a low level Sportsman team you are dead wrong. That trailer always had sets of new rubber and straight body's on them. I can remember Jake him self commenting on how many Troyer frames he had 3-4 for a sportsman team...

 

I really do not understand why people associate good teams and good equipment with transport to and from the track?? I can think of drivers with a stacker and they are crap drivers. I hope Brett Hearn brings a 96 ford flatbed to LV and crushes. MS could probably drive the BB to Land of Legends on the same tires he is gonna run in the feature and still win

Trailers mean nothing 

Sorry friend I think you completely missed my point. Nowhere did I say that Jake was a low budget sportsman team. He was a huge fish in a small pond and I applaud him for moving up. You're right it's not everything but spending $250K on a truck and trailer for a support class is ridiculous but hey that's just me. I shouldn't tell anyone how to spend their money as I spend mine on things that others might find completely ridiculous too 

Point was if you have that much money and talent you might as well move into the proper division. I could probably shoot par from the ladies tees at the golf course but what's the point? Far more impressive to shoot an 80 from the pro tees IMO 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHOA  JOHNNY C  I THINK YOU LOOKING AT THE WRONG TRUCK AND TRAILER ,  THE TRUCK WAS A LEFT OVER 2016 FOR 60,000.00 AND THE TRAILER NEW WAS $35,000. IT IS A 2012  FAR CRY FROM $250,000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jake Spraker said:

WHOA  JOHNNY C  I THINK YOU LOOKING AT THE WRONG TRUCK AND TRAILER ,  THE TRUCK WAS A LEFT OVER 2016 FOR 60,000.00 AND THE TRAILER NEW WAS $35,000. IT IS A 2012  FAR CRY FROM $250,000

Jake, I don’t think he was saying you have a 250k hauler, I think he was referring to other sportsman teams. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

Jake, I don’t think he was saying you have a 250k hauler, I think he was referring to other sportsman teams. 

Exactly. Sorry for the confusion. To be honest I have no idea what your hauler even looks like Jake. I'm talking about others who I have seen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JohnyC said:

Sorry friend I think you completely missed my point. Nowhere did I say that Jake was a low budget sportsman team. He was a huge fish in a small pond and I applaud him for moving up. You're right it's not everything but spending $250K on a truck and trailer for a support class is ridiculous but hey that's just me. I shouldn't tell anyone how to spend their money as I spend mine on things that others might find completely ridiculous too 

Point was if you have that much money and talent you might as well move into the proper division. I could probably shoot par from the ladies tees at the golf course but what's the point? Far more impressive to shoot an 80 from the pro tees IMO 

I agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jake Spraker said:

I WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT ROCKY IS TAKING OUR BIG BLK. CAR TO TEO FOR REPAIRS ON WED. AND TO BE TRUTHFUL THAT RACE IS OUT OF OUR LEAUGE  AND I DONT HAVE MAN POWER TO PUT IN THE DOCTOR OR SOME OTHER DRIVER THAT I THINK CAN WIN !!

Doctor has a big following 

I'm sure foster could help find people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shyglizzy said:

Doctor has a big following 

I'm sure foster could help find people

If Jake called IAm pretty sure people will come to help .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a real classy post,when i google the words Jerk Off most of your pictures came up.Pretty sad that the closest most of you will ever get to being someone, is talking crap to a guy who has done it.You can all bitch and complain about the size of the truck and the trailers and how many cars a team has,but don't blame them because your a broke SOB who hasn't done anything to better your own life to have nice things.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, foster said:

If Jake called IAm pretty sure people will come to help .

it pains me to say this foster..but the dr is running well of late..if he had a ride I'm sure he'd be in cornwall in a heartbeat..I'm sure he's just a phone call away..he could probably get a couple guys to help for 1 nite also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stewyfan44 said:

it pains me to say this foster..but the dr is running well of late..if he had a ride I'm sure he'd be in cornwall in a heartbeat..I'm sure he's just a phone call away..he could probably get a couple guys to help for 1 nite also

IAM sure he would love a shot of a cut of 12 g .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, buckshot44 said:

This was a real classy post,when i google the words Jerk Off most of your pictures came up.Pretty sad that the closest most of you will ever get to being someone, is talking crap to a guy who has done it.You can all bitch and complain about the size of the truck and the trailers and how many cars a team has,but don't blame them because your a broke SOB who hasn't done anything to better your own life to have nice things.

I guess that sums it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 1:07 PM, RaceStatCentral said:

Overall for Rocky: 19 Starts, 1 Win, 5 Top 5s, 15 Top 10s in 2018.

https://nemodfacts.racestatcentral.com/profile.php?id=732

In no way shape or form should those numbers constitute being kicked out of a ride for a newer driver to modifieds. That is very solid stuff. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the modified learning curve is very evident in Rocky's results... He's had better showings with the small block, and so have the other new arrivals (RD3 for example...) Rock will be fine... Hey Jake, when is the last time you had a raw rookie in one of your modifieds... heck even one of your sportsman cars for that matter? I can't think of 1... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Rabbitt said:

I think the modified learning curve is very evident in Rocky's results... He's had better showings with the small block, and so have the other new arrivals (RD3 for example...) Rock will be fine... Hey Jake, when is the last time you had a raw rookie in one of your modifieds... heck even one of your sportsman cars for that matter? I can't think of 1... 

YOUR RIGHT I NEVER LIKED PAYING FOR A EDUCATION , I'M PAYING ROCKY TO GO TO SCHOOL !!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, buckshot44 said:

This was a real classy post,when i google the words Jerk Off most of your pictures came up.Pretty sad that the closest most of you will ever get to being someone, is talking crap to a guy who has done it.You can all bitch and complain about the size of the truck and the trailers and how many cars a team has,but don't blame them because your a broke SOB who hasn't done anything to better your own life to have nice things.

Is this directed at me? If so I'd love to hear more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.
















×
×
  • Create New...