Jump to content



Recommended Posts

On 7/8/2018 at 11:53 PM, dirtroust said:

Rocky is a waste of your time and money,just my thought after Utica  series race.Give AJ a call!

15th, 30th, 25th seems like aj is on ­čöą with his starts on sds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EveryoneÔÇÖs always talking about how modified┬áracing needs talented people to make the jump from the crate┬ásportsman┬áranks┬áfor┬áthe┬ágood┬áof┬áthe┬ásport.┬á

Finally someone makes the jump. Now people are saying the driver is not cutting it with a win in his first 19 races?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, OpenHeaders said:

EveryoneÔÇÖs always talking about how modified┬áracing needs talented people to make the jump from the crate┬ásportsman┬áranks┬áfor┬áthe┬ágood┬áof┬áthe┬ásport.┬á

Finally someone makes the jump. Now people are saying the driver is not cutting it with a win in his first 19 races?

I don't know mr speaker but it sounds like he might be difficult to drive for.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

APPARENTLY YOU DONT YOU CANT EVEN SPELL MY NAME SO WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ?? I HAVE GOOD CARS AND I HAVE HAD SOME OF THE BEST DRIVE FOR ME !!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stewyfan44 said:

I don't know mr speaker but it sounds like he might be difficult to drive for.

"Mr. Speaker"... are you a politician? Sounds like you're in the House of Commons... haha!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DIRTCar97 said:

"Mr. Speaker"... are you a politician? Sounds like you're in the House of Commons... haha!

well so far he has said the team has sucked..Rocky's a rookie for God sakes,top 5's and top 10's are pretty damn good considering the completion.And then another time he said the Cornwall race is out of Rocky's league..but he would put a driver that he thought could win in the car if he had the manpower to put the deal together.Call me crazy but this kind of talk does'nt exude confidence in your driver.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 8:04 PM, Shyglizzy said:

When the season is over I  would bet there would only be 5 drivers who went to every weekly event. UR is a shell of its former self no MS, Stew, Mahaney and Wight 

Come back Mr Cole 

What do you want Utica Rome to do? They do everything- people dont show. Cole is going to steal away stewy from trucks? nah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stewyfan44 said:

well so far he has said the team has sucked..Rocky's a rookie for God sakes,top 5's and top 10's are pretty damn good considering the completion.And then another time he said the Cornwall race is out of Rocky's league..but he would put a driver that he thought could win in the car if he had the manpower to put the deal together.Call me crazy but this kind of talk does'nt exude confidence in your driver.

I gotta admit I was thinking the same thing. Wow Jake doesn't pull any punches here lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, macho said:

I gotta admit I was thinking the same thing. Wow Jake doesn't pull any punches here lol.

I DON'T BULLSHIT WERE NOT SETTING THE WORD ON FIRE AT ALL, ROCKYS TRYING BUT WERE NOT GETTING THE JOB  DONE THE CREW IS WORKING THEIR ASS OFF WE ARE CHANGING SET UPS EVERY WEEK HOPING TO HIT ON SOMETHING WHO KNOWS MAYBE THIS WEEK ???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jake Spraker said:

I DON'T BULLSHIT WERE NOT SETTING THE WORD ON FIRE AT ALL, ROCKYS TRYING BUT WERE NOT GETTING THE JOB  DONE THE CREW IS WORKING THEIR ASS OFF WE ARE CHANGING SET UPS EVERY WEEK HOPING TO HIT ON SOMETHING WHO KNOWS MAYBE THIS WEEK ???

The thing that gets me is........Rocky has had a win plus top 5's &  many top 10's yet these guys want him gone while they worship tyler Dippel who hasn't done shit in mods while driving the best equipment Daddy's money can buy.....Jake....pay no attention to these idiots, you & Rock will end up on top!

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, racer80 said:

The thing that gets me is........Rocky has had a win plus top 5's &  many top 10's yet these guys want him gone while they worship tyler Dippel who hasn't done shit in mods while driving the best equipment Daddy's money can buy.....Jake....pay no attention to these idiots, you & Rock will end up on top!

 

Where is the Man/woman on this forum who worships Tyler Dipple.?

Please step forward and claim your 11 year old

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Justracing44 said:

What do you want Utica Rome to do? They do everything- people dont show. Cole is going to steal away stewy from trucks? nah.

You mean Bill and Kim Shea gonna steal Stew away from trucks? I agree with you...nah..

Switch days.. Sunday is for prayer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Rocky setting the world on fire? No. But heÔÇÖs doing a decent job so the stats donÔÇÖt lie. No doubt the guy is talented and IÔÇÖm positive things will turn around for these guys. At least he took a chance and moved up instead of cleaning house in the sportsman ranks like some currently do.┬á

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, racer80 said:

The thing that gets me is........Rocky has had a win plus top 5's &  many top 10's yet these guys want him gone while they worship tyler Dippel who hasn't done shit in mods while driving the best equipment Daddy's money can buy.....Jake....pay no attention to these idiots, you & Rock will end up on top!

 

He's racing nascar and is 2nd in points in his division ... one point behind the leader. And it's Rett Jones money, not Dippels. Maybe you should get out a calculator and add up his wins, seconds, thirds, top 5's and top 10's on dirt, and the relatively minimal amount of races he's raced. Your jealousy of him is understandable but your disdain for him and willingness to overlook the facts are not understandable. Not even a little.

At least you're right about Rocky and Jake,  The old fart has worked with some of the best and they have won some of the biggest for him. Rocky has what it takes to win Oswego for him. If they were still running Syracuse, the odds would be even better because he owned that track. Anyone who doubts Rocky Warner's ability to wheel a car is not thinking clearly.

 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GasketCase said:

He's racing nascar and is 2nd in points in his division ... one point behind the leader. And it's Rett Jones money, not Dippels. Maybe you should get out a calculator and add up his wins, seconds, thirds, top 5's and top 10's on dirt, and the relatively minimal amount of races he's raced. Your jealousy of him is understandable but your disdain for him and willingness to overlook the facts are not understandable. Not even a little.

At least you're right about Rocky and Jake,  The old fart has worked with some of the best and they have won some of the biggest for him. Rocky has what it takes to win Oswego for him. If they were still running Syracuse, the odds would be even better because he owned that track. Anyone who doubts Rocky Warner's ability to wheel a car is not thinking clearly.

 

The kid is doing a great job and has a legit shot at winning the title for sure but if you think that it's Jones money being spent you  are delusional. I let you slide on the fact that you defended him when he was caught illegal at the valley but C'mon....you can't be this blind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Jason Pierre said:

The kid is doing a great job and has a legit shot at winning the title for sure but if you think that it's Jones money being spent you  are delusional. I let you slide on the fact that you defended him when he was caught illegal at the valley but C'mon....you can't be this blind.

He has been caught cheating EVERYWHERE!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as Rocky goes, I think for stepping up to a big block...he's done a great job. Only a fool would think Jake wasn't going to bring a winning peice to the track and it's a big jump for a driver.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jason Pierre said:

The kid is doing a great job and has a legit shot at winning the title for sure but if you think that it's Jones money being spent you  are delusional. I let you slide on the fact that you defended him when he was caught illegal at the valley but C'mon....you can't be this blind.

The implication being made by the bitter resentful guy is that the Dippel's are footing the bill. Regardless of what you or he want to believe, they are footing part of it, and he is where he is because of talent, not because of money.  As for defending him cheating, when was that, and what did I say? I remember relaying an explanation about the DQ at Syracuse ... when it was proven that his fuel was not tampered with ... but I don't recall any other time.

Racer80 is so jealous of Dippel that i don't know how any of can take him seriously.

With that being said ... this post is not about Tyler. it's about Jake and Rocky. Let's keep it at that. Those of you who think Jake is making a mistake ... he's human. it wouldn't be his first or his last ... I'll take your opinion over his when you've stood in victory lane with as many drivers as he has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason Pierre said:

As far as Rocky goes, I think for stepping up to a big block...he's done a great job. Only a fool would think Jake wasn't going to bring a winning peice to the track and it's a big jump for a driver.

Agreed. 100%.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and he is where he is because of talent, not because of money.´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐....

 

Haha...ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.
















×
×
  • Create New...