I’d guess he got a new one from 5150 and traded this one in. 

Maybe a breathalyzer should be administered to Hearn at the track...booze in the hauler 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you bought it, I’m sure they’d put whatever wrap you wanted on it. 

1 hour ago, valleyfan said:

Maybe a breathalyzer should be administered to Hearn at the track...booze in the hauler 🤷🏻‍♂️

If there's booze in the trailer somebody else bought it.

1 hour ago, robertmorris said:

If there's booze in the trailer somebody else bought it.

Who cares who bought it, it’s about who’s drinking it and if it was in the pits which is not allowed.

1 minute ago, valleyfan said:

Who cares who bought it, it’s about who’s drinking it and if it was in the pits which is not allowed.

pitty party.....I mean come on do you hate the man that much you have to notice two bottles in his motor home.  Don't tell me rules are rules.  If you would like Hearn tested ask him to do so before the races on Saturday, I bet you wouldn't though!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, valleyfan said:

Since when isn't it allowed? Many of the teams have it, and drink after the races are over, not during. New Jersey does not allow any alcohol on the premises because it is controlled by the police.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mhoffman said:

pitty party.....I mean come on do you hate the man that much you have to notice two bottles in his motor home.  Don't tell me rules are rules.  If you would like Hearn tested ask him to do so before the races on Saturday, I bet you wouldn't though!

OMG...it’s a freaking joke! I do believe it’s not allowed in the pits no matter what anyone says.

I only know of the rule at tracks I worked which stated no open alcoholic beverages before or during race action...after the last checkers fall its O.K.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, valleyfan said:

OMG...it’s a freaking joke! I do believe it’s not allowed in the pits no matter what anyone says.

All of a sudden it's joke. Wasn't a joke when you added your two cents to my post. My point was that Brett is a very thrifty person. Do you know where the pic was taken? Might very well be on the Jersey shore. Who's saying it's in the pits? You and only you!!!!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, robertmorris said:

All of a sudden it's joke. Wasn't a joke when you added your two cents to my post. My point was that Brett is a very thrifty person. Do you know where the pic was taken? Might very well be on the Jersey shore. Who's saying it's in the pits? You and only you!!!!

The pics were taken at the race shop. Thrifty? Nicely put.

• Like 1

Most of you folks need better things to do

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You people need to get a life lol.... We have 2 open bottles of whiskey in our pit pal every week for AFTER the races, not before or during but after.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robracer said:

You people need to get a life lol.... We have 2 open bottles of whiskey in our pit pal every week for AFTER the races, not before or during but after.

100% agree......its actually comical that someone brought that up in a "For Sale Photos" haha

On 7/9/2018 at 10:21 PM, valleyfan said:

I'm not sure what bible you read that says you can't bring alcohol into the pits, but it's not true. There is an open container policy in every pit area that says no consumption of adult beverages until after the checkers of the final event fly. Most people honor it... not all, but most. And those that don't should reconsider their practices so that it doesn't get banned entirely.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BobMiller said:

I'm not sure what bible you read that says you can't bring alcohol into the pits, but it's not true. There is an open container policy in every pit area that says no consumption of adult beverages until after the checkers of the final event fly. Most people honor it... not all, but most. And those that don't should reconsider their practices so that it doesn't get banned entirely.

Did the Quebec change their policy on that? It has been probably 15 years since I have been to Granby and Drummond, but I remember being kinda shocked at people openly drinking in the pits before the races.

21 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

Did the Quebec change their policy on that? It has been probably 15 years since I have been to Granby and Drummond, but I remember being kinda shocked at people openly drinking in the pits before the races.

from what I hear, Chili Bowl is the same way. But I have never been

• Like 1