Sign in to follow this  
Fuller#1

Cornwall $12,000 to win 358 race Thursday

Hope the drivers and car owners support this event.  Being one of the largest paying 358 races all year, hopefully there will be some good support.  Looks like Sheppard is going to be there.  Mike Mahaney has it on his schedule also.  Anyone else know of other drivers who will be making an appearance?  Cars from Brockville, Can-Am, MIR, Granby and Drummondville should contribute a good amount alrwsdy.  Hearn if I remember right, last year picked up a ride for this race.  Will be interesting to see how far others will come from or what names will be in the pits Thursday night.

4 hours ago, Fuller#1 said:

Hope the drivers and car owners support this event.  Being one of the largest paying 358 races all year, hopefully there will be some good support.  Looks like Sheppard is going to be there.  Mike Mahaney has it on his schedule also.  Anyone else know of other drivers who will be making an appearance?  Cars from Brockville, Can-Am, MIR, Granby and Drummondville should contribute a good amount alrwsdy.  Hearn if I remember right, last year picked up a ride for this race.  Will be interesting to see how far others will come from or what names will be in the pits Thursday night.

heard Matt Williamson and Erick Rudolph will be there

1 hour ago, Stewyfan44 said:

heard Matt Williamson and Erick Rudolph will be there

Erick’s FB Page says he will be at Expo on Thursday for the BRP Mod Tour race.

23 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

Erick’s FB Page says he will be at Expo on Thursday for the BRP Mod Tour race.

is he dominating that tour again this year..if he is he could probably miss Thursday's race and still win the overall brp title

3 hours ago, Stewyfan44 said:

is he dominating that tour again this year..if he is he could probably miss Thursday's race and still win the overall brp title

I believe he lost the last one

Rudolph isn't following that tour this year, he's only ran 2 of the races thus far. Rex King Jr is leading Mod Tour points right now. 

44 minutes ago, KB19 said:

Rudolph isn't following that tour this year, he's only ran 2 of the races thus far. Rex King Jr is leading Mod Tour points right now. 

it seems strange then that he would give up a purse like cornwall to race a brp race.He runs well at cornwall

We currently have 45 drivers committed for Thursday and still a few left to confirm... 

44 minutes ago, John Williams said:

Foster's 91 Ford Taurus LX

If I had a 91 taurus I bet he could still win with it lollllll...but like u said he won't win a series race this year or be competitive... Wait ....to late he did and he is ... Now what else u got?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, foster said:

If I had a 91 taurus I bet he could still win with it lollllll...but like u said he won't win a series race this year or be competitive... Wait ....to late he did and he is ... Now what else u got?

Oh Fister, stop making stuff up. Show me a post where I said those things. 

19 minutes ago, macho said:

I think it was Stewy44 who said that.

Well it may have been , but they both hammer the Dr . To many posts to look through to confirm .. giddy up ..🚴

26 minutes ago, John Williams said:

Oh Fister, stop making stuff up. Show me a post where I said those things. 

Who is fister?  Do I need dirtcar97 to spell check u?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, foster said:

Who is fister?  Do I need dirtcar97 to spell check u?

Who's dirtcar97?

My screen name is DIRTcar97.

2 hours ago, foster said:

Well it may have been , but they both hammer the Dr . To many posts to look through to confirm .. giddy up ..🚴

awww foster you know I only hammer the dr when its deserved..and the previous 2 seasons he was a disaster out there..wrecking guys all over the place..and I realize he was in lesser equipment and was probably frustrated..but he shoul'nt of been doing the stuff he was doing.now this yr I've seen him only a couple times but he's keeping it clean and the SDS race in cornwall he looked good.I think I'm pretty fair when drivers are acting like idiots out there I'll call them out and when they are doing stuff the right way I'll praise them..and so far this yr the dr deserves some praise.