Sign in to follow this  
KB19

The annual Wayyyy too early to talk about SDW; SDW entry list thread

Tim Sears Jr now confirmed with a big block. Also Bridgeport Speedway regular Jim Britt also confirmed with a big block.

Brian Sage and Greg Atkins are also going... just trying to find out if they'll be there with big blocks or small blocks.

15 hours ago, aramos20h said:

Justin Haers in small block

He get a motor for one of his cars? I heard on DDD he was hoping someone would step up and offer. Him one. He's ran Roots car at Can Am and Mohawk 

Guest aramos20h
7 hours ago, GoFast39Fan said:

He get a motor for one of his cars? I heard on DDD he was hoping someone would step up and offer. Him one. He's ran Roots car at Can Am and Mohawk 

Running the 11 car 

No to all 3, unfortunately. Tommy has some work commitments so the Sittler team is gonna run the satellite shows with Alan Johnson. 

2 hours ago, Racerfan2003 said:

58 big blocks and 41 small blocks. That’s a decent car count! Wondering how many teams are weather watching to decide if there going? 

58 big blocks, and 41 small blocks I would say are weather watching all in all

21 hours ago, KB19 said:

No to all 3, unfortunately. Tommy has some work commitments so the Sittler team is gonna run the satellite shows with Alan Johnson. 

That’s too bad Ryan has had a great season would of been great to see him run

• Like 1

1 hour ago, premiumdiesel said:

if you read the stories on the front page, you would have answered that question. 

Any chance you could share it because I didn't see it either..

So what do you think guys , I`m guessing  teams that are going have already made there decisions...last count 58 BB and 42 SB....Do you think we will add to that?...Or do you think thats about it?....Heading up from Central Jersey next Wednesday , hoping we get good weather, safe travels to all.

Rocky Warner is a "maybe" with a small block. No big block.

I'm predicting mid 60s take time for both the 150 and the 200.

On 9/20/2018 at 5:00 PM, CNDDIRTFAN said:

Is Britten going to run the 358 race this year? He did last year.

If yes will Graham field a 358 car for the Doctor?

So far no 358 for the Dr, not sure about Peter Britten, hard to believe everyone says how abundent 358s are but doesn't seem to be any Xtra ...

Add Willy Decker, Josh Hohenforst, and Kody Graham to the big block lists. Graham also going to have a 358 there (Britten and DJ not planning on running the 358 race as of now), Clement and Alan Therrien also confirmed with 358s. 

Also, even though he's entered, I'm not sure if Butch Tittle has another motor after blowing up at Brewerton. I've also been told Bodie Bellinger, Steve Gray, Chad Phelps, Brian Sage, and Brian Swarthout are going with big blocks, but I have not yet been able to confirm those guys.