2 hours ago, leroy said:

How are the motocross events doing attendance wise?  Curious about the number of competitors and classes as well.  

Is there somewhere I could find media coverage of event? Results and or pics?

http://cnymra.com/ (results are usually updated in a day or two)

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, RaceTime160 said:

Glen Ridge made a statement on Facebook stating that just because names/pictures were posted, does not mean that there was 100% commitment to drivers going. You can't blame the track for that. Drivers say they plan to go, and then have issues prior or something comes up. The 55 of Ricci was having motor issues at Fonda on Wednesday and most likely wasn't able to attend because of that and other things. It happens.

I disagree.  

I understand that the list is "tentative" however now you have a driver (Pat Ward) who was supposedly confirmed per the speedways facebook page to run that says he was never even contacted by the track and never said he was going.  How could you confirm a driver that you never contacted?

42 minutes ago, WipeTheVisor said:

I disagree.  

I understand that the list is "tentative" however now you have a driver (Pat Ward) who was supposedly confirmed per the speedways facebook page to run that says he was never even contacted by the track and never said he was going.  How could you confirm a driver that you never contacted?

No wonder why fans question the integrity and credibility of some short track promoters. SMH

• Like 1

As far at the motocross question.  Yesterday was great, we had a total of 285 entries yesterday.  We had a total of 23 different races with 46 motos total on the day.  Long day but fun day with a different crowd.  I know there is a place for results I'm just not sure where, that is above my pay grade.  I'm still new to learning on how all that works.

1 hour ago, WipeTheVisor said:

I disagree.  

You'll have to ask them who confirmed. I don't see why a track would state someone did if someone didn't reach out...

37 minutes ago, RaceTime160 said:

You'll have to ask them who confirmed. I don't see why a track would state someone did if someone didn't reach out...

They posted on FB who confirmed.

27 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

They posted on FB who confirmed.

I was stating specifically Pat Ward. If he didn't say a word to the track, it had to have come from somewhere. The point is that some are putting the blame on the track that some (not just Pat) didn't show when in reality things happen or there is miscommunication. They said everyone was tentative, so those who only went to see one driver took the chance....