1 hour ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

He wasn’t at Mohawk last night. I know he was suspended 1 week but he was able to run this race. 

Will we see him anymore this year?

doubt it..to bad all that talent is wasted on that guy..

1 hour ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

He wasn’t at Mohawk last night. I know he was suspended 1 week but he was able to run this race. 

They said last week he was all done for the year on facebook. Maybe hurt his motor and  ran out of money

2 hours ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

Had some motor problems at airborne. Not sure if he will be back this year

1 hour ago, Rmitchell said:

They said last week he was all done for the year on facebook. Maybe hurt his motor and  ran out of money

I'd be shocked if he ran out of money..he's just not getting his way this year..so he picked up his helmet and said bye bye

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnyC said:

Why was he suspended? 

Him and Louie Jackson Jr got into an altercation. For about 5 laps they were trading paint. In the end the both ended up off 1&2 and Louie flipped.  

1 hour ago, JohnyC said:

Why was he suspended? 

For wrecking Jackson jr. at Mohawk a few weeks ago. Look like retaliation as Jackson got into the back of him the corner before the incident.

21 minutes ago, leakin_fluids said:

So is this still accurate, he is not racing any more this year?

Yes nothing new was said that I can find and his girlfriend stated he was done for the year.

That sucks...

A lot of talent sitting there doing nothing... if someone had a good car sitting idle this fall, might be a good risk offering it to him to pilot. 

I would assume he would behave in someone else's equipment. 

3 hours ago, brian moore said:

If he didn't give a shit in his own equipment  then why would he in someone else's. 

^true story 

10 hours ago, brian moore said:

If he didn't give a shit in his own equipment  then why would he in someone else's. 

If I had to borrow a truck to get a load of wood and seen a nice greasy mud puddle on the way, I would drive around it and continue on. If it were my truck, I'd likely be on the cell calling for a pull 20 minutes later.

Whether its tools, vehicles ......anything, I always treat the borrowed stuff better than I treat my own.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leakin_fluids said:

If I had to borrow a truck to get a load of wood and seen a nice greasy mud puddle on the way, I would drive around it and continue on. If it were my truck, I'd likely be on the cell calling for a pull 20 minutes later.

Whether its tools, vehicles ......anything, I always treat the borrowed stuff better than I treat my own.

Unlike your meathead oldest brother.

I've watched him for years. He races everyone pretty hard and will run you up the track to win but I never see him tear his car up being stupid at Mohawk weekly. The Jackson incident went on for laps. Both were pretty heated and you could see it coming. Neither were right that I saw. I'm not a Raabe fan either

• Like 1