Sign in to follow this  
Ken W.

Tim Fuller @ “The Jack” 100

Fuller is a true pro. Smooth as silk, and kept the car & tires underneath him for all 100 laps. Watching him race this year at Fonda has been fun. 

I can remember many races back in the day when Jack would let the other guys burn off their RR and sneak by on the inside with a few laps to go. 

Last night reminded me of the “good old days” at Fonda. I love seeing the place packed like it always was when I was a kid. 

Great job to the Fonda team and I hope Ronnie, Billy Decker, and Jesse Mueller are all feeling ok this morning.  

-Ken

• Like 4

There were so many things that were done wrong last night with the show but..........

When the features were that good its damn near impossible to complain about anything. The only thing I can complain about is Stewie throwing the block on Hearn at the end. Brett was creeping  up on fuller those last 20 laps  and I thought he had something for him, but stewie threw the block and he killed his momentum. As soon as brett showed him the nose stewie moved down. 

What a great feature. Fuller and Hearn were hustling the bottom pretty good there for the last 40 or so. 

• Like 1

Tim Fuller had the fans on their feet last night. :party:.  Fuller and Hearn saved the tire for the end, and it paid off.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, mccreadiefan939 said:

Tim Fuller ran his fastest lap of the race on lap 100

Track looked great, you could run from the infield all the way to the wall.

Not according to many on this forum or Facebook....lol According to others the track was terrible. SMH

5 hours ago, PaGeOrGaBleBHisable said:

There were so many things that were done wrong last night with the show but..........

When the features were that good its damn near impossible to complain about anything. The only thing I can complain about is Stewie throwing the block on Hearn at the end. Brett was creeping  up on fuller those last 20 laps  and I thought he had something for him, but stewie threw the block and he killed his momentum. As soon as brett showed him the nose stewie moved down. 

What a great feature. Fuller and Hearn were hustling the bottom pretty good there for the last 40 or so. 

That's racing was he suppose to just wave him by.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

Not according to many on this forum or Facebook....lol According to others the track was terrible. SMH

I saw more passing in multiple grooves last night than i saw on the Thruway going home! The only thing that gets passed at The valley is gas from the baked beans & that is done beautifully by Gasketcase.....LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pdracing1 said:

I fully understand the sport of racing Captain Obvious. There is only 1 reason I was complaining about that move and it's because I'm a brett hearn fan. Considering the year(s) hes been having that might have been the most satisfied ive been watching him run 3rd. 

5 hours ago, PaGeOrGaBleBHisable said:

I fully understand the sport of racing Captain Obvious. There is only 1 reason I was complaining about that move and it's because I'm a brett hearn fan. Considering the year(s) hes been having that might have been the most satisfied ive been watching him run 3rd. 

You should change your screen name to 20BH then

11 hours ago, racer80 said:

I saw more passing in multiple grooves last night than i saw on the Thruway going home! The only thing that gets passed at The valley is gas from the baked beans & that is done beautifully by Gasketcase.....LOL

And that's no shit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I just want to agian thank Tim for making Fonda Speedway his Satuday night home...  

IMG_2414.jpg

• Like 4

On 9/23/2018 at 11:27 AM, pdracing1 said:

Exactly, if the Dr does this everyone yells " rough driveing" lol

1 hour ago, Outlaw Photos said:

I just want to agian thank Tim for making Fonda Speedway his Satuday night home...  

IMG_2414.jpg

" Let's make Fonda great again" 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foster said:

" Let's make Fonda great again" 

it has been...  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Outlaw Photos said:

it has been...  

Yep. I still love the place.

Yes and regardless, I love Fonda. Always have. The racing, the crowds, the wooden covered stands ...

On 9/23/2018 at 12:36 PM, premiumdiesel said:

does anyone know for sure if Fuller used a small block or did he have a big block ? I know that Rocky Warner had a spec 358 under the hood. 

he had a big block

12 hours ago, brian moore said:

Stables to park his donkey. 

I never even thought about that. if it's good enough for their fancy-schmancy cows and horses,  it's good enough for my ass.

• Like 1