Sign in to follow this  
dlouisb131

Does Flo Racing have any problems?

Las year I watched Super Dirt Week on the Super Dirt website. I had no problems at all the whole week. Are there any problems at all with Flo Racing. For the $29.99 for 1 month, should there be any problems with Super Dirt Week in your opinion. I understand there could always be minor glitches. Are they realizable for the whole week including Saturday and Sunday. 

Not at all, the productions have been great all year long. Very clear, never had any kind of streaming issues. Definitely have been happy with my subscription!

• Like 1

They'll be using the same stuff that DIRTvision used last year.  If they didn't have any issues then, I wouldn't expect any this year.

I’ve had very good luck with every race I have watched on floracing this year 

Rob Hile 

If I figured it out right if u get ur 1 month pass on Oct 3 for weedsport subscription should be good to nov 3 and u should be able get work finals too cuz that's nov 1 to 3 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 48derbyteam said:

If I figured it out right if u get ur 1 month pass on Oct 3 for weedsport subscription should be good to nov 3 and u should be able get work finals too cuz that's nov 1 to 3 

That was my plan also. Anyone know if they do the fulton race saturday night?

I believe dirtvision would have saturday race cuz it is a woo sprint cars race also wondering about the canadian thing as well as I am from canada I kno u will get charged the exchange as I am a fast pass subscriber on dirtvision

7 hours ago, JohnyC said:

Does this also work in Canada? Wondering if any Canadians subscribe? 

Yes Canadians can subscribe

11 hours ago, dundeedm said:

I don't think Flo takes that monopoly money you Canadians have.  

I’m sure it is difficult for our friends south of the border who still live in the dark ages to come to speed on a coloured currency or the metric system. Fortunately we can convert and adjust accordingly when dealing with our U.S. neighbours 😏

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Joe Bagadonuts said:

That was my plan also. Anyone know if they do the fulton race saturday night?

Flo Racing wouldn't have the Fulton race... that would fall under DIRTvision because of the World of Outlaw Sprint cars. 

I had 2 questions for anyone that knows. 

1. Same as Paul asked

2. Is it available to watch again during month on replay. Just askin that cause my lil sister has a projector screen in garage but her internet is a tad sketchy. Good sometimes other times not so good. 

19 hours ago, 48derbyteam said:

My guess would be that your subscription would renew on 11/1 for the month of November.

39 minutes ago, dan dan said:

1. Same as Paul asked

2. Is it available to watch again during month on replay. Just askin that cause my lil sister has a projector screen in garage but her internet is a tad sketchy. Good sometimes other times not so good. 

I just watched the Jack 100 and it played perfectly. You seem to be able to watch any event from the past.

That'll work for me. Only reason I asked is my mom has to have major surgery Thursday and depending on how that pans out if I could watch it later. 

5 hours ago, paulgarrow said:

Will it be easy to cancel floracing near the end of the 1st month? 

When I signed up it said it would bill every month automatically.

2 hours ago, dan dan said:

1. Same as Paul asked

1. You can cancel any time during the first month and you will have access for a month.  Technically, you could probably cancel right after you pay for it and be good for the month but I would it least wait until you watched the first race just to be safe.

2. I would say the replay should be available during the month you have it.  So, when it is live, it was a nonstop feed for the race I watched.  Meaning, you see every race/class that is on the schedule that night from start to finish.  When they upload it for on demand viewing, they edit out the other classes but you get to see the SDS race from start to finish unedited.  This could have changed but  that is what I experienced when I had it in July.  I wanted to watch a race that wasn't the SDS mods and it wasn't there but the SDS race was.   

I subscribed for a month to see if it is worth it.  Originally, I was going to do the year but I did the month option first to see how it was.  

I would highly recommend floracing as the coverage was GREAT with no glitches.  I was going to resubscribe for the year but didn't feel like dropping the $150 in one shot.  Even tho it is a good deal.  They are covering other racing as well.  Some road rally racing.

Plus, you get access to all the other stuff Flo covers with your FloRacing subscription.  You can see that in this link: https://www.flosports.tv

I just emailed flo and from what I can understand there only having coverage of Sunday not like dirtvision has in the past where u get all qualifying and all the classes from thur fri sat and Sunday

Tha

6 minutes ago, 48derbyteam said:

I just emailed flo and from what I can understand there only having coverage of Sunday not like dirtvision has in the past where u get all qualifying and all the classes from thur fri sat and Sunday

I hope thats not the case since their website lists Super Dirt Week as a broadcast from the 3-7th listed as a broadcast. Not just Sunday. 

41 minutes ago, NickF83 said:

Tha

I hope thats not the case since their website lists Super Dirt Week as a broadcast from the 3-7th listed as a broadcast. Not just Sunday. 

This guy I was emailing from flo was not very sure now he is telling me it is from the 3 to the 7th I dont even think he knows smh

I emailed them today asking if they had a more specific schedule with everything they were broadcasting this week.  The reply was they didnt have anything on their end. And sent me a link of the whole weeks schedule from SDW website. What are we supposed to just wait patiently all week by the computer hoping for some coverage?

12 minutes ago, Joe Bagadonuts said:

I emailed them today asking if they had a more specific schedule with everything they were broadcasting this week.  The reply was they didnt have anything on their end. And sent me a link of the whole weeks schedule from SDW website. What are we supposed to just wait patiently all week by the computer hoping for some coverage?

It's kinda rediculous u either  have the coverage or u dont its not a hard question  find anything out let us kno

• Like 1