Sign in to follow this  
dlouisb131

Does Flo Racing have any problems?

21 hours ago, 48derbyteam said:

It's kinda rediculous u either  have the coverage or u dont its not a hard question  find anything out let us kno

I went on their website and clicked on the SDW tab and then the Schedule section. It says "all titles in bold will be broadcast live" and it has all on track activities from Wednesday to Sunday as being broadcast as well as the shows at Weedsport, Brewerton, and Fulton. 

• Thanks 1

I was just going to post this about the bold part. I don’t care about the satellite shows. If all of Oswego’s Wednesday, and Thursday events aren’t covered, on Friday I’ll be going to my bank for a chargeback. I emailed them today around 12pm to ask if everything Oswego was covered. They told me the schedule was going to be realeased in a few hours. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2018 at 4:55 AM, ferg3298 said:

Yes Canadians can subscribe

I believe it's $29.99 a month US , $156,873,456,723.87 Canadian  for a FLO subscription.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, NickF83 said:

I went on their website and clicked on the SDW tab and then the Schedule section. It says "all titles in bold will be broadcast live" and it has all on track activities from Wednesday to Sunday as being broadcast as well as the shows at Weedsport, Brewerton, and Fulton. 

Well that changed quickly. The website now shows nothing from Brewerton or Fulton.

24 minutes ago, Joe Bagadonuts said:

Well that changed quickly. The website now shows nothing from Brewerton or Fulton.

Lol. . .and I don't see anything in bold. They're not covering anything now? jk.

12 hours ago, chas71 said:

I believe it's $29.99 a month US , $156,873,456,723.87 Canadian  for a FLO subscription.

That's now $200,000,000,000.00 with the new Trump tariff. 

Subscribed today for the Weedsport event and definitely worth it. Runs along smoothly on my iPad with different camera angles in full HD. I think if you take the full year long package, it’s a great value.

• Like 1

The Saturday races are now available for replay ,    Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting