For almost the entire season.

I know where u talking about and I'm sure u have a good idea where I'm talking about. Without saying it. 

2 hours ago, BobMiller said:

For almost the entire season.

I saw a one car 20 lap feature once.

Intermissions are the only chance track officials and employees get to get something to eat or drink, or use the bathroom. I think a half hour is fair.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Joshua Jello Loughnot said:

I can't stand when it rains during super dirt week... why can't Global Warming spring it's head and bless us with 90s and sun....

Be careful what you wish for. Someone out there has pictures of this, but one year back in the 90's, Syracuse set 2 weather records. First, it was the hottest day on record for that day in October. Definitely in the 90s. And on 300 Sunday, we woke up to 3 inches of snow on the ground and Syracuse set another weather record for the biggest temperature drop in 24 hours.

You haven't experienced Super DIRT Week until you get into a snowball fight before the show. Truth.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Be careful what you wish for. Someone out there has pictures of this, but one year back in the 90's, Syracuse set 2 weather records. First, it was the hottest day on record for that day in October. Definitely in the 90s. And on 300 Sunday, we woke up to 3 inches of snow on the ground and Syracuse set another weather record for the biggest temperature drop in 24 hours.

You haven't experienced Super DIRT Week until you get into a snowball fight before the show. Truth.

Yup, the girls in bikinis also carried a towel with them on Saturday to wipe off the sweat. On Sunday they had to put traffic cones around them so they wouldn't poke somebody's eyes out. You could have hung your carhartt coat on them nipples. If you where willing to take it off. 

I hate people who don't know the difference between Sprint Cars and Champ Cars. :whistle:

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:10 AM, BobMiller said:

93 I was there.

5 hours ago, BobMiller said:

I hate people who don't know the difference between Sprint Cars and Champ Cars. :whistle:

I hate people that cant tell the difference between a novice sportsman, a 602 sportsman, an open sportsman, a woodhull modified, a STSS modified, a 358 dirt modified and a big block. 😢

• Haha 1

You hate yourself?

33 minutes ago, BobMiller said:

You hate yourself?

God I try so hard to be nice and respect your opinions but its clear as day that your a douche bag 24/7. 

Touche fellow douchebag. NONE of us can. It was a joke. Get over yourself.

15 hours ago, NO Sail Panels said:

i hate that the yankees won, does that count.

Beaneater. :sarcastichand: