dlouisb131

I feel sorry for you guys and girls.

I feel sorry people have spent $100’s-1,000’s for this week. What’s the point with this weather. I got up at 9am so I could start watching shortly thereafter. Still nothing yet. I’m sorry for all the campers,fans,crews,and drivers that have to sit there and twiddle their thumbs. I know there’s always delays. I planned on watching the 200 on Sunday as I payed the $29 on Floracing. The way this week is going the 200 won’t go off until like 6pm. I have to bring my nephew to the movies then. If this week doesn’t get going I’m not going to see the 200 live. If that’s the case I’m not even going to watch. I debated if I wanted to buy the Floracing subscription. Now I’m sorry I did. Again sorry to everyone who spent their hard earned money for this $hit show with the weather.  

• Confused 3

Don’t feel sorry for me ! It wouldn’t be Super Dirt Week without some sort of wet weather ! I simply LOVE the atmosphere. You couldn’t persuade me NOT to go !

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, dlouisb131 said:

I debated if I wanted to buy the Floracing subscription. Now I’m sorry I did. 

It's not money wasted!

You can watch the world finals on flo. 

Like you said - other fans spent 1,000's. So you save a buttload of money.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GasketCase said:

Make the kid watch the race and get him addicted.

He’s been to Lebanon Valley 3 times since his first trip last year. He really likes it. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dlouisb131 said:

I feel sorry people have spent $100’s-1,000’s for this week. What’s the point with this weather. I got up at 9am so I could start watching shortly thereafter. Still nothing yet. I’m sorry for all the campers,fans,crews,and drivers that have to sit there and twiddle their thumbs. I know there’s always delays. I planned on watching the 200 on Sunday as I payed the $29 on Floracing. The way this week is going the 200 won’t go off until like 6pm. I have to bring my nephew to the movies then. If this week doesn’t get going I’m not going to see the 200 live. If that’s the case I’m not even going to watch. I debated if I wanted to buy the Floracing subscription. Now I’m sorry I did. Again sorry to everyone who spent their hard earned money for this $hit show with the weather.  

got up at 9am... nothing like making the most outta the day... :)

• Thanks 1

Don't feel sorry for us...We are having a great time.  Come into it knowing this could happen. Not like it didn't happen at the mile....

• Like 4

I've spent a lot of money but a wet day at the races is better than a good day at work. Weather sucks but it's my yearly vacation. It's my 33rd yr. seen worse years over that time. Hopefully tomorrow and the weekend cooperates 

• Like 4

As you are a McCreadie fan, maybe you can answer this, Can he stay long enough tomorrow to put in a time or will he have to go before time trials for the LM race?

Is it really that behind schedule? Other than time trials for the mods and 358s and a boatload of unnecessary practice, what was postponed?

Is it really that behind schedule? Other than time trials for the mods and 358s and a boatload of unnecessary practice, what was postponed?

1 hour ago, Darrell Welty said:

As you are a McCreadie fan, maybe you can answer this, Can he stay long enough tomorrow to put in a time or will he have to go before time trials for the LM race?

Darrell - see here -->  http://www.dirttrackdigest.com/SDWLIVE2/?p=1968

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dlouisb131 said:

He’s been to Lebanon Valley 3 times since his first trip last year. He really likes it. 

Now you should take him to watch some real racing! LOL

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, lrgmouth said:

Now you should take him to watch some real racing! LOL

I’d be there at Super Dirt Week in a heartbeat, if finances would allow it some year. 

I appreciate the schedule as well. They tell me I don't need to be there until 5:00, but I know me... I'll head that way at 9am because I want to see as much and talk to as many people I can before having to point a camera.

• Like 1

I will take the World Finals over Stupid Dirt Week every time. You get more bang for the buck with the price of your ticket, $100 for the 3 day event and that includes a pit pass.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TRAPPER88X said:

I will take the World Finals over Stupid Dirt Week every time. You get more bang for the buck with the price of your ticket, $100 for the 3 day event and that includes a pit pass.

I don't remember anyone asking you :sarcastichand:

• Haha 1

Bob, this is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions...they are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink....lol