It's a shame he never won Super DIRT Week. Chili Bowl, World 100, Super DIRT Week... I don't know any driver who wouldn't want those credentials on their resume.

• Like 1

Going back to what worked for him last year has really seemed to help his program out. 

I think he has a chance to win super dirt week still.  It will get harder every year but he is good enough to do it.  It would be a nice resume to have that as well. You 

25 minutes ago, MHL941 said:

I think he has a chance to win super dirt week still.  It will get harder every year but he is good enough to do it.  It would be a nice resume to have that as well. You 

Timmy is good enough to win any race he enters. He is only 44, he has many years left to achieve a super dirt week big block crown, and I predict he will.

wow...……...a huge day for Tim, congrats. ………...I can't believe a New York guy just won the biggest dirt race there is and there's only 5 posts...……..?/

14 hours ago, BobMiller said:

It's a shame he never won Super DIRT Week. Chili Bowl, World 100, Super DIRT Week... I don't know any driver who wouldn't want those credentials on their resume.

Didn’t he run NASCAR one year? 

1 hour ago, oilman said:

wow...……...a huge day for Tim, congrats. ………...I can't believe a New York guy just won the biggest dirt race there is and there's only 5 posts...……..?/

Surprised to see it only paid 50K to win.  Seems low.

50 minutes ago, Goggles Paesano said:

They also pay 10k for the 4 prelim features, and 51k is actually a bump from previous years. 

The World has never been the highest paying DLM race, despite it being the biggest race for the division. It’s not even the highest paying late model race at Eldora. The globe means more than any check to a driver’s career. 

51 minutes ago, Goggles Paesano said:

Didn’t he run NASCAR one year? 

Tim ran some races for RCR in what was then the Busch series I believe.  I watched him race one of those events at Richmond

The World 100 is very much like the Chili Bowl, it's not about the money it's more about the trophy.

Biggest thing about last night for Tim was how easy he made it look. Without the last caution with 16 to go he would have lapped well into the top 10.

A lot of guys have won in a dirt modified,a lot of guys have won in a midget,and a lot of guys have won in a late model.But to win the biggest late model and midget race around and plenty of dirt modified races is awesome.Mcreadie is in a class by himself as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mccreadiefan939 said:

The World 100 is very much like the Chili Bowl, it's not about the money it's more about the trophy.

Biggest thing about last night for Tim was how easy he made it look. Without the last caution with 16 to go he would have lapped well into the top 10.

I agree!  He even took off with only 16 laps left and left the field quickly. Car and driver were hooked up.

3 hours ago, Goggles Paesano said:

The tradition at the World 100 has always been that the winner's share goes up by $1,000 each year. 

27 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

The tradition at the World 100 has always been that the winner's share goes up by $1,000 each year. 

Yes The Dream pays $100 grand to win if I’m not mistaken. This one is definitely about the hardware.

3 hours ago, leroy said:

Tim ran some races for RCR in what was then the Busch series I believe.  I watched him race one of those events at Richmond

Careful.  Can't talk about that here.  Shhhhhh.   But I am very glad for him.  AWESOME!!

He raced a couple races for RCR after being tops in a Chevelle talent search with different Dirt and Asphalt drivers from all over the Country, many much younger then him and bigger lined pockets.

Unfortunately Harvick drove most the races the Tim's car was entered in because he had a big sponsor to run for and RCR basically had to pay the bill if McCreadie was driving because they couldn't get him a good enough sponsor.

5 hours ago, Goggles Paesano said:

Careful.  Can't talk about that here.  Shhhhhh.   But I am very glad for him.  AWESOME!!

I deleted your nonsense in the other thread because you were trying to use it to solidify your opinion and fluff your ego. Why is it so hard to stay on topic with you?

8 hours ago, BobMiller said:

I deleted your nonsense in the other thread because you were trying to use it to solidify your opinion and fluff your ego. Why is it so hard to stay on topic with you?

I ate some bad clams.