Is anyone else having a problem buying Saturdays stream ? It comes back invalid # or cvv on my Mastercard  ,do they not accept Mastercard orders

No issue once I found where to pay.

Only issue I have is they only follow the leader, racing going on through the field but they only focus on the leader every friggen race.

• Like 2

Thanks did get it to work after many attempts , they do need to follow more than the leader .  

1 hour ago, dundeedm said:

Only issue I have is they only follow the leader, racing going on through the field but they only focus on the leader every friggen race.

Even in time trials, they picked the most popular driver and showed only him.

5 other cars time trialed with the one car they showed for 3 full laps.

• Like 1

That was just dead air time, they had nothing to fill it with. Weird they didn't work on the track for the 45 min break.

True, but like you said with DIRTvision would of had a much better production.

On a restart they zoomed in to the flagger so you didn't see the cars go through 1 and 2.

I was so pissed during the telecast I commented on the OCFS facebook page during the race,.  I asked them if the camera director has ever attended a race before.  On restarts, especially with Stevie and Brett, they showed the flagger waving the green.   Instead of showing the cars involved in accidents they showed the flagger waving the yellow.  During the qualifying races they'd show the car in front, a half a track ahead, while battles for 6th cutoff spot were raging.  Then during the cautions when they asked Balough questions, he sounded like he was outside the booth on his way to the restrooms.  Terrible production, I wouldn't insult the Middletown High School AV class by asking if it was them.  If it wasn't for Tim Pitt's excellent coverage I wouldn't know WTF was going on from second place on back.   I'll be at the track tomorrow, no more of this nonsense.   

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dundeedm said:

Whoever is controlling the direction going on, has no clue about broadcasting a race.

I truly doubt that they've ever attended a race before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, burtonfan1995 said:

You get what you pay for. Had this been Dirtvision you'd have paid at least $25. $8 is a bargain.

And that's why I'm so glad I paid $45 to sit in the grandstand tomorrow.   I can't imagine what a cluster tomorrow's broadcast will be.  I can't cool down dammit...........

3 minutes ago, DaRooster said:

I was so pissed during the telecast I commented on the OCFS facebook page during the race,.  I asked them if the camera director has ever attended a race before.  On restarts, especially with Stevie and Brett, they showed the flagger waving the green.   Instead of showing the cars involved in accidents they showed the flagger waving the yellow.  During the qualifying races they'd show the car in front, a half a track ahead, while battles for 6th cutoff spot were raging.  Then during the cautions when they asked Balough questions, he sounded like he was outside the booth on his way to the restrooms.  Terrible production, I wouldn't insult the Middletown High School AV class by asking if it was them.  If it wasn't for Tim Pitt's excellent coverage I wouldn't know WTF was going on from second place on back.   I'll be at the track tomorrow, no more of this nonsense.   

1.Skip the flagger shots while ignoring the field on restarts.

2. Stop blocking the live feed way too often with banners for hours and the top 5. It doesn't take 2 minutes to read 5 names.

3. A commercial started during a caution and I didn't realize I had to click on the live link to get back to the race. Once I clicked on "live" the race appeared already in progress.

4. Had to reload the feed dozens of times.

5. Drone shots instead of the cars restarting sucks.

6. The price was the cheapest ppv event I ever watched.

• Like 1

That's one of the positives that it was only $8, and yes I'm going to pay for the Sunday feed also.

I will say during the 100, they started getting better. They lost the leaders a few times, but at least they were searching the field. In this case the leaders were fighting up front the whole time.

But these guys do have a lot to learn, a couple times they used the drone properly and had some amazing shots (hats off the drone operator too). They over used it a little bit but again they got some great shots too. You can tell the camera guys aren't very used to doing racing either. One didn't know how to adapt to the lights, one had a problem getting focused.

Mandy Pauch was actually good with the updates.  I guess for the price it was worth it though, I guess.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dundeedm said:

. You can tell the camera guys aren't very used to doing racing either. One didn't know how to adapt to the lights, one had a problem getting focused.

I'm pretty sure they are just using robotic cameras.  That's what they posted on their Facebook page. 

So I wasn't going to post anything about the live feed but since everyone has weighed in on their thoughts.  I figure I'll add my 2 cents as well.

I would say for the most part the coverage was great as I had Race Monitor going as well.  So, the live action was just a bonus.

I would say the rest of my review are just little kinks that need to be worked out.  Some has already been said and I agree:

- I was frustrated at the beginning because a driver interview segment came on right when the race was about to start.  It was actually some good interviews with what Eastern States meant to the drivers.  So, that ended and they already had 2 laps in!  I feel this could have been played in between heats or during intermission.  The parade laps and mods ripping out of the 4th turn for the start of the show is a must show!  That's what creates the buildup and excitement.  I didn't get to see Stew passing Matt by the time they started covering the race.  

- The drone footage was cool but not sure if it serves any purpose showing the distance shots for racing.  It definitely has its uses tho.  They should've covered more of the grounds during the downtime.

- I think Mandee did great with the interviews but could these have been done in the pits so we could see the drivers face with their helmet off?

- The banner during downtime/break was way too big.  It blocked out 90% of the screen.  I think a banner on the top would have been sufficient so the viewer can still see what's going on - on the track.

- Seems like I had to refresh the page a few times to reload it.  Not sure if it was my end or their end.

Overall I thought the value was there and well worth the money! The few things I thought that could be improved didn't impact me enough to say it wasn't worth it. 

I thought it was well worth it. You can't beat the price and I feel the value was there.   

• Like 1

If whoever was shooting this broadcast was locked down on the leaders while the announcer was talking about battles deeper in the field, they should stick to high school plays and let people who know racing shoot racing.

That is all.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BobMiller said:

If whoever was shooting this broadcast was locked down on the leaders while the announcer was talking about battles deeper in the field, they should stick to high school plays and let people who know racing shoot racing.

That is all.

Well last night in the sportsman race, they were focused on the 10-15th place cars while there was a battle for the lead in the final 10 laps, so...