If you watch the video from the first turn you will see CGs car rotate one way and then stop in mid air and then roll. The change in direction was due to CG coming into contact with Steve Dodd (this was after the contact with Lombardo). I understand that the cage on Dodd's car was pushed back and actually hit his helmet. Thankfully he was OK.

7 hours ago, Joe Bagadonuts said:

Who was the guy on the outside that came down and caused the whole thing? granted he probably didnt know there were 2 cars under him. but that was a pretty aggressive block

I think it was Rusty Smith, and the guy in the middle his other car driven by Butch Tittle.

11 hours ago, bicknell1 said:

I have extremely bad taste in OCFS! Yes I know it was "only"12.99 ,still I didn't get the product I purchased! Than they don't respond now to emails nor does the company that did the streaming! They don't answer their phone either! I feel like I've been ripped off! I will not ever support any OCFS events!

Its getting more and more like that everywhere with companies that provide a product or service that performs at unacceptable levels. The consumer gets screwed and there is no oversight to protect the consumer when they get ripped off.  I called Direct TV Tech Support and was on hold for an hour and five minutes. I would bet that if I called their sales department someone would have answered my call within minutes. Bottom line is that the little guy gets screwed and the Corporations continue to operate this way unscathed.

Paul Irving captured the impact and aftermath. It was a terrible hit, one of the worst I can recall in a modified on dirt. Go to just after 10:00.

2 hours ago, OpenHeaders said:

Paul Irving captured the impact and aftermath. It was a terrible hit, one of the worst I can recall in a modified on dirt. Go to just after 10:00.

After watching entire video looks like both inside and outside walls are in terrible shape and need to be removed and replaced with all new.

• Thanks 1

Anybody know how he is doing?? I think someone said he was having surgery on Monday. That was a very hard hit!!

6 hours ago, In the Shadows said:

Anybody know how he is doing?? I think someone said he was having surgery on Monday. That was a very hard hit!!

Went home on Monday with no surgery so far.

http://raceproweekly.com/rpw/2018/10/rpw-exclusive-the-eastern-states-weekend-that-cg-morey-lj-lombardo-will-not-soon-forget/

Just  wondering did anyone get a refund for Sunday's stream ,and if so what is the process ? I received my credit card statement today and the charge is on it , thanks in advance....

It would probably be easier just to protest the charge through your credit card company for lack of service received.

I sent a message to OC and received no reply.  Won't support OC again!  Just got a message from OC that my refund was being processed<

Edited by tommc
received refund
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ssexpress said:

Just  wondering did anyone get a refund for Sunday's stream ,and if so what is the process ? I received my credit card statement today and the charge is on it , thanks in advance....

I was promised and been approved for refund and yet received one. 

18 hours ago, ssexpress said:

Got e-mail from the track today , this is what it said 

Your Refund is Processing

You requested a refund for Sunday, October 21st 2018 - Eastern Sates Weekend Live Stream.  Your request has been processed, it may take up to 5 business days for you to see funds returned to your account.  

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 4:33 PM, ssexpress said:

They sent me an e-mail on Oct 30 saying I was being refunded. Never happened , I have since disputed the charge with my credit card company. My impression is don't trust these people , very poor business practice.

• Like 1

I received a email indicating a refund is processed on nov 6 , will see if it is on my credit card statement at months end .They did say to be patient and all will be processed ......

So sorry for all that got ripped off.If I didn't get a comp pass for fri I wouldn't have gone.Like I have said the place is coming around,but as an eng builder for sportsm. I know,, said Rome wasn't built in a day.