Sign in to follow this  
Stewyfan44

Are The Buzz Chew Rumours For Real

7 minutes ago, premiumdiesel said:

Once again john williams has predicted the future by smearing a driver and providing 0 facts to back it up.

The speculation on a mans employment is seriously wrong. 

I dont know how much they give or take on this.

Years back pat ward was "out of gypsum" was posted. Seems to be doing alright

1 minute ago, ranger22 said:

I saw the rumor on Facebook earlier this morning, I don't think a post on here is going to hurt anyone's feelings. jmo

What's the rumor?

8 minutes ago, racer80 said:

What's the rumor?

That Matt Williamson is in the car. Something Jake mentioned a few weeks ago already.

4 minutes ago, premiumdiesel said:

this forum has become like the media at the white house can't stay on track and on point have to always rely on rumor. Total bs !

Yet here you are commenting on every thread on the forum.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, ranger22 said:

That Matt Williamson is in the car. Something Jake mentioned a few weeks ago already.

Wrong, Peter Britten in buzz chew with troyer cars ( Billy colton ,) 

• Haha 2

i only comment when I feel that its neccessary. You take someone who drives for a living and them say he's out of a ride and provide not once reference to anyone or anywhere that say with absolute fact he's out. How would you like it if everyone said well x and y are loosing there jobs and your whole life is on display for the masses to see ? Once again I stand by with what I said, until you provide a direct link or have mahaney himself or williamson or britten come here and say yes I am in that ride its all hearsay and bs. 

Its a product of the 10 minute news cycle. You have people waiting and pacing the floor for someone to be fired from there job without regard to the person or their economic circumstances. 

I’ve known mike for a long time....part of being a racecar driver is having people speculate, scrutinize, and embellish every thing that goes on...he understands that. Mike and his family are great people...and will be fine no matter what the outcome of the buzz chew ride is...they will be fine financially as well. I have no knowledge of who may be in that car but it wouldn’t be crazy to believe a driver change is in the works... the team has spent a ton of money both with troyer and bicknell and the results don’t really show a great return. Mike is a damn good driver with tons of talent but imo has spread himself out quite a bit in the racing world. If your behind the eight ball just a bit in the big block on tour your going to struggle...mike is racing as much as possible in multiple cars and multiple tracks..and the buzz chew team apparently hasn’t wanted to do a weekly schedule to build for the series races...racing more in that car will be a must for anyone getting in it, if the team wants success on a bigger stage. Buzz chew came from the asphalt mod scene and has to be willing to race for pennies on the weekend in order to win on the tour.. all the teams they are chasing are doing just that.

• Like 6

In the racing world people talk, speculate, and even just make stuff up. Sit in the stands for 5 minutes and listen to the nonsense people 'heard', its good entertainment, but you have to take it with a grain of salt. If someone says I'm out of a ride, it doesn't matter to me unless its the guy I'm racing for. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, premiumdiesel said:

this forum has become like the media at the white house can't stay on track and on point have to always rely on rumor. Total bs !

I was just wondering if anyone had a statement from mat or mike..that's why I stated the post the way I did..because I've been hearing a lot of stuff..usually where there's smoke there's fire

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rpm72x said:

I’ve known mike for a long time....part of being a racecar driver is having people speculate, scrutinize, and embellish every thing that goes on...he understands that. Mike and his family are great people...and will be fine no matter what the outcome of the buzz chew ride is...they will be fine financially as well. I have no knowledge of who may be in that car but it wouldn’t be crazy to believe a driver change is in the works... the team has spent a ton of money both with troyer and bicknell and the results don’t really show a great return. Mike is a damn good driver with tons of talent but imo has spread himself out quite a bit in the racing world. If your behind the eight ball just a bit in the big block on tour your going to struggle...mike is racing as much as possible in multiple cars and multiple tracks..and the buzz chew team apparently hasn’t wanted to do a weekly schedule to build for the series races...racing more in that car will be a must for anyone getting in it, if the team wants success on a bigger stage. Buzz chew came from the asphalt mod scene and has to be willing to race for pennies on the weekend in order to win on the tour.. all the teams they are chasing are doing just that.

very well put

10 hours ago, premiumdiesel said:

Except when people have solid info, they share it. No forum is perfect, but there is a decent amount of credibility here.

If there is so much bullshit, why do you keep coming back?

• Like 5

Not that this would preclude him for running the Buzz Chew car as well, but Jamie Weaknecht is reporting Mat Williamson will be in Scott kerwin’s 7 car at Ransomville in Friday’s in 2019 after Kerwin retired from driving.

10 minutes ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Not that this would preclude him for running the Buzz Chew car as well, but Jamie Weaknecht is reporting Mat Williamson will be in Scott kerwin’s 7 car at Ransomville in Friday’s in 2019 after Kerwin retired from driving.

That may explain why the new troyer Scott had at Oswego with decker driving  is/was for sale.

19 hours ago, ranger22 said:

33 minutes ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

No matter what happens I hope Mat gets a ride and runs the SDS full time, I like him as a driver and I like his dad Randy. He has good equipment and motors already runs Merrittville weekly and select B.B. specials and is getting good results! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Except when people have solid info, they share it. No forum is perfect, but there is a decent amount of credibility here.

If there is so much bullshit, why do you keep coming back?

Bob this is why I put the post the way I did, I did it because I did'nt want to start a rumour.I was wondering if anyone had any credible information,because I've been hearing a lot about mat taking over the ride.So when people come on here and say I'm starting rumour's, it could'nt be further from the truth.