Sign in to follow this  

2 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Land of Legends/Canandaigua has normally run a combo show with the ESS/SDS that week and I believe Utica Rome has tried the same when they've had luck actually getting the show in. 

This year, those shows were on July 5th and July 8th.

With the 4th falling on a Thursday this year it will be interesting to see how the series handle the schedule.  Scheduling ON the 4th becomes tough because teams have the quick turn around to their Friday/Saturday/Sunday regularly scheduled shows.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FondaFan16 said:

This year, those shows were on July 5th and July 8th.

With the 4th falling on a Thursday this year it will be interesting to see how the series handle the schedule.  Scheduling ON the 4th becomes tough because teams have the quick turn around to their Friday/Saturday/Sunday regularly scheduled shows.  

The 5th was a Thursday. 

Well if this is the case, Outlaw Speedway just came out with their 2019 racing schedule and the Super Dirtcar Series is May 7th and the Short Track Super Series is June 19th.  So if they can have both why can't other tracks?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, frank rizzo said:

Well if this is the case, Outlaw Speedway just came out with their 2019 racing schedule and the Super Dirtcar Series is May 7th and the Short Track Super Series is June 19th.  So if they can have both why can't other tracks?

Outlaw is also having a WoO late model show again. If there really is this mandate (which I doubt), maybe that played into it? 

1 hour ago, Turn One Rat said:

Only WRG would look at OCFS on the rise, their relationship with the STSS , and tell them to make that choice.

Hollywood couldn't write it.

And where do you see this being true. One it's just a rumor which has already been proven wrong with Outlaw schedule being release. How can you tell one track that to have a SDS race you need to drop the Deyo race & let another track have both. And two I red where the powers of Wrg attended the Eastern States weekend @ OCF. If they are truly upset with OCF I doubt they would be attending a race there.