Sportsman top shoe Dave Marcuccilli will be moving up to 358 modifieds next year and running Fulton weekly.

Lot of success over last five years in sportsman ranks with many many victories. Makes sense. Good luck to him. Stinks for LoL to lose such a good driver though.

Firstly, glad to see that Dave is moving up. He was a real big fish in a growing pond but this is a nice article to read. Doesn’t say anything about touring though so I suppose I’m left to assume that he won’t be following the SDS 358 tour. It would be nice to get a few more guys committed to the 358 tour to beef it up 

I think this says a lot about John Wight's foresight to move Fulton to 358s.  He and Utica-Rome, are providing the opportunity for guys like Dave and other Sportsman drivers to make the jump, and therefore boosting their fields.  Looks like a pretty good business move.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bicknell1 said:

Wonder what he'll choose for power,like w-16 or ljl/kevlar eco 358 or dmx power?

There’s a picture of the motor on Crewboyz FB page. 

25 minutes ago, bicknell1 said:

Wonder what he'll choose for power,like w-16 or ljl/kevlar eco 358 or dmx power?

Dmx power? Stop, drop, open up shop, oh, no, that's how ruff riders roll....

Cool seeing Fulton adding beef already, bet we see 3 or 4 more by season... So with Trump, Rd3, Krause, Root, Forward and now Marcuccilli that's pretty sweet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, farklek7 said:

I think this says a lot about John Wight's foresight to move Fulton to 358s.  He and Utica-Rome, are providing the opportunity for guys like Dave and other Sportsman drivers to make the jump, and therefore boosting their fields.  Looks like a pretty good business move.

Makes me wonder what the 358 world would be like today if Fulton and Can Am hadn't switched to Big Blocks years ago.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Makes me wonder what the 358 world would be like today if Fulton and Can Am hadn't switched to Big Blocks years ago.

I was thinking the same thing Bob. 

3 hours ago, toprow said:

I was thinking the same thing Bob. 

That was also the same year that Dundee booted out the small blocks and switched to Saturday nights to run head to head against Canandaigua with a 360 Sprint Car program.

13 minutes ago, bicknell1 said:

With all the security breaches FB is having,no way!

They can't take what you don't supply.

If you don't give your address, your social security and credit card information, or your phone number - you are worthless to them.