Sign in to follow this  
Pinesol

Decker back with Gypsum

Found this out Saturday evening at the DIRTcar NE Banquet. Great to have Billy back as a Platinum Driver.

Sounds like an all out assault on Super Matt....Maybe they will buy all the cars to run against him  LOL

Wights motive I'm sure is to dethrone Sheppard but so is all the others running the series. Nobody's plan is to run 2nd. Billy will be a threat for the title 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, GoFast39Fan said:

Wights motive I'm sure is to dethrone Sheppard but so is all the others running the series. Nobody's plan is to run 2nd. Billy will be a threat for the title 

I think it has more to do with the 16 cars built and 2 being used.

3 minutes ago, Justracing44 said:

I think it has more to do with the 16 cars built and 2 being used.

Where’d you come up with that number... been to the shop lately to count the cars we have in there? Lol 

Rob Hile 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, racemonster said:

Will he be back to defend his stss north title with the Smith team?

Based on the car sitting in the Short Track Super Series booth this weekend, i'd say so... 

46423649_2010574819009388_4032804785764696064_n.jpg.77b9690b1a2224edc3f20ac19e0f18af.jpg

3 hours ago, Rebob5 said:

Where’d you come up with that number... been to the shop lately to count the cars we have in there? Lol 

Rob Hile 

Rob, Don't you know these guys know everything!

35 minutes ago, racer80 said:

Rob, Don't you know these guys know everything!

No clue how many cars are in the stable but frankly who cares. The LJL racing budget is as big as it gets in the northeast. Anyone who’s watched racing in this area can see that so it’s a moot point 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tobias55 said:

I have been out of the loop for a while now so this might sound like a dumb question, Is Mike Payne still fielding cars?

I'd also like to know the answer to this...I think I randomly threw out that perhaps Mike Mahaney and the Payne team would make a good combination if Decker was out of the ride. 

Just out of curiosity, since its a big thing on here in many many threads. Has any owner ever hired a driver based upon user suggestions in DTD threads? 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, TheKraken said:

Just out of curiosity, since its a big thing on here in many many threads. Has any owner ever hired a driver based upon user suggestions in DTD threads? 

I vote for Alan Johnson in the Payne ride

10 hours ago, leroy said:

I vote for Alan Johnson in the Payne ride

Alan would be good, but I’d like to see Gary Tomkins in a quality ride. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zmahoney21 said:

Alan would be good, but I’d like to see Gary Tomkins in a quality ride. 

Another good pick. He teamed with Payne for a few years before and had reasonable success at Canandaigua and on the Tour.

We are hoping to have a story on Mike Payne's plans later today.  Stay tuned to the front page! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, TheKraken said:

Isn't this a message board? Fans can't post who they think would be a good choice for a particular ride? 

20 hours ago, TheKraken said:

Yes. Jake Spraker has hired me to drive a cab based on user suggestions from DTD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1