Sign in to follow this  
dirtroust

Any. News on the DR 2019?

2 hours ago, dirtroust said:

Any news?

1st heat on the line already?..way to early for that question ..lol

• Haha 1

Don't see any reason Graham would'nt have him back..He did a good job in the troyer.Its a bit of a weird combo..the dr and britten,but it seemed to work well.

9 hours ago, Stewyfan44 said:

Don't see any reason Graham would'nt have him back..He did a good job in the troyer.Its a bit of a weird combo..the dr and britten,but it seemed to work well.

Bicknell cars ?

37 minutes ago, Outlaw Photos said:

Bicknell cars ?

No one is talking yet .. publicly anyways

2 hours ago, foster said:

is Graham switching over to bicknell.

the dr and britten were pretty good in the troyers

4 hours ago, foster said:

Its a huge conspiracy secret thats going to change the racing world. LMAO

God i wish they would announce already. These pins and needles are getting painful and i would really like to get some sleep. Been on edge and not sleeping as i dont know yet. Will they just make the announcment already? Is it going to be like when Leborn announced what team he will play for? Will Graham racing have a half hour show on ESPN to let everyone know? 

Meanwhile, not many people really care.............

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dirt-in-my-beer said:

What do you prefer we chat about in the off season? 

I have no preference. Just though the post read funny like its some big thing when in all reality, its nothing and nobody really cares. The comments make it seem like its on the level of Lebrons Decision or some top secret trade agreement. Thats all. Things amuse me in my head. 

Kraken, 

no it maybe not on the level of Lebron or the Yankees but I think to racing people it’s just as important. You seem to be very negative and critical of post that really aren’t out of line. I think people are curious wondering if Danny changes chassis brands again after having a very successful resurgence when he went to Troyers. 

Try and be positive, racing already has too much negativity going on. Happy Holidays

• Like 7

Unless Peter Britten is no longer with Graham Racing, which I’m pretty sure that’s not the case, there’s no way Billy Colton is going to have Peter in a Bicknell.

2 hours ago, jumper12a said:

Unless Peter Britten is no longer with Graham Racing, which I’m pretty sure that’s not the case, there’s no way Billy Colton is going to have Peter in a Bicknell.

I personally hope it all stays intact , it seemed to be working. ( Other then 2 broken shocks in Charlotte) car was a missle . Troyer  ( Billy colton) seems to be on to a good chassis .. time will tell. Also the ENDERS power was awesome all year I don't believe they had any failures ...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheKraken said:

Its a huge conspiracy secret thats going to change the racing world. LMAO

God i wish they would announce already. These pins and needles are getting painful and i would really like to get some sleep. Been on edge and not sleeping as i dont know yet. Will they just make the announcment already? Is it going to be like when Leborn announced what team he will play for? Will Graham racing have a half hour show on ESPN to let everyone know? 

Meanwhile, not many people really care.............

No one cares??? You cared enough to post twice on the topic.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, jumper12a said:

wouldn't that be the shit.. if peter is in a Bicknell car this year...   We might have to wait until after the holidays just so it doesn't blow up anyones Christmas...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1