Sign in to follow this  
sprintdaddy

Outlaw Speedway making upgrades for the 2019 Season

*UPGRADES COMING TO OUTLAW SPEEDWAY IN 2019*

The biggest upgrade for 2019 will be a new front stretch wall. Track crew will begin removing the jersey barriers on the front stretch and replacing them by building a new concrete wall. 

The front stretch will also see new speakers in 2019, as well as new speakers in our lower pit area. 

The grandstand towers and the grandstand concession stand will also see renovations. 

We look forward to the 2019 season getting underway!

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, outdoor and nature

• Like 1

The front stretch wall and catch fence sure took a beating the last 2 shows. Glad to see this. The 2019 racing season can't come soon enough.

Gotta play keep up with the jones after all the repairs at Brewerton and Fulton. Throw in how awesome weedsport is, these tracks can no longer be dumps or people wont go. Are they ever going to upgrade the pit bathrooms at outlaw? Walked in there once and it looked like Mr. Miller had just destroyed the burrito bar the night before. After that, never went back to that track. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TheKraken said:

Are they ever going to upgrade the pit bathrooms at outlaw? Walked in there once and it looked like Mr. Miller had just destroyed the burrito bar the night before. After that, never went back to that track. 

Had to be you. I don't do Mexican grub and I don't sit down at the track.

This track is on my list to go to for next year. It’s been probably 15 years for me.