1 hour ago, Outlaw Photos said:

we've made some changes here in the forum...  let us know what you think....

Way too busy. I know you have to pay the bills, but It appears that you are forcing ads on the good people of this forum.  The changes don't seem to add anything.

• Like 1

The font has changed when I view the site on my phone, which I do mostly. Honestly, not a fan, but I’ll get used to it if I must.

Why is there 1 topic and then 2 advertisements and then the rest of the topics? Been like that forever. The top topic stands alone. Wouldn't it be better if they were altogether?

you can change your theme by going to the bottom  of the page ... old templates are still usable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Outlaw Photos said:

you can change your theme by going to the bottom  of the page ... old templates are still usable

It's good except it is hard to read the title of the thread you are in. I only use mobile so it is a little annoying to scroll left and right by accident but overall it's an improvement 

I switched it back. I am old fashioned and like plain old black on white. No biggie as it took a grand total of 5 seconds.

• Like 1

It works fine on my desktops. I am generally resistant to change but when you consider that this is a free website to use I will not complain at all.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Background is a big distraction for me. I went back to "default" and it is much easier to read.

I"m in your court, I did the same...…...

I heard sheppard9s was disappointed that Matt only shows some of the time in the background. I guess he wanted something to the effect of a chat head bubble that always appears on top.

• Haha 1

Same here. I gave it a go but now back to default. 

I only used the “Mind” theme on my mobile and never on a desktop, but it seemed to be loading slower than the default theme (though I am on an “ancient” 4 year old cellphone).

Outlaw, No matter what you do to the site, you're not going to make everyone happy. I don't have any issues with the changes. I'm happy we have DTD for all the information that is supplied on the site and the columnists who do a great job bringing a lot of things to light that most of us would never know.  Last but not least, The Forum. I am a little bit surprised that this topic has been up for 1 day and only 16 responses. Maybe you should have made it a Fonda topic.. LMAO

Don't matter to me either way. I'm with krash on it. 

But cause I'm a idiot, when I signed in earlier it was pink, now where I sign in its black and I can't see what I'm typing. What happened?

• Like 1

again... at the bottom of the page click theme and select the one you want... Thanks

I read the forum from my cellphone & don't notice any difference...

I think the change  on phone sucks. Not a fan of changes.  More so like "don't fix what aint broke".

But it is not so much  a big deal that I have bothered to change it yet. 

on the home pc as I type this