Sign in to follow this  
27jfan

Graham racing and Peter Britten split?

Someone in the premature entry list for Volusia thread said they heard they split . Any truth to that?

14 hours ago, 27jfan said:

Someone in the premature entry list for Volusia thread said they heard they split . Any truth to that?

Fake news , must have been a cnn report lol

• Thanks 1

On 12/27/2018 at 9:58 PM, MHL941 said:

I see on Facebook that graham has his 2018 td4 for sale

Where do you see that? Tried finding it with no luck.

6 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

You must be one of those "Alternative Facts" people. Lol.

U got " facts" , let's hear them 

Foster and DTBS: you two idiots argue more than anyone I’ve ever met. You are a real life trailerpark ona Daturday night. Ugghh.  Get over yourselves and provide facts instead of spewing ridiculousness. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Fact #1: You never met me.  Fact #2: You shouldn't call either of us names.  Fact #3: No such night as Daturday night. 

Wow I was just " jokeing" with downthebackstretch,...so jsw.... As Mr Rogers says, "relax" 

• Like 1

So what’s the skinny on Batman? Does he have a ride or not? Fairly sizeable rumour to start and then no follow up. So was their a split and if so what’s next for PB?

7 minutes ago, JohnyC said:

So what’s the skinny on Batman? Does he have a ride or not? Fairly sizeable rumour to start and then no follow up. So was their a split and if so what’s next for PB?

I didn't start the start the rumor . It's in the other thread (the Premature Entry list for Volusia). There was an article a few weeks ago about Peter Britten staying with Graham racing for next year no home track was announced , just that they were following the SDS again in 2019. One thing I have learned in the past few years is that Northeast Dirt Modified racing  is an ever changing sport . 

3 hours ago, foster said:

Wow I was just " jokeing" with downthebackstretch,...so jsw.... As Mr Rogers says, "relax" 

Foster, don't pay attention to him. Lol.  Hopefully they don't allow him to have real bullets. Lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Are we talking about Mr. Rogers....or Aaron Rodgers???

Aaron sorry for the spelling .. thanks for clearing that up 

9 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Foster, don't pay attention to him. Lol.  Hopefully they don't allow him to have real bullets. Lol.

What if they gave him the wooden gun?

Really disappointing!  I’ve really become a PB fan the last few years as he really seems like a good guy and racer. I really thought they were on the cusp of breaking out on tour on a more consistent win basis.

I wonder if it has anything to do with chassis manufacturers?? Sucks for peter he has really improved the last few seasons...