Sign in to follow this  

$53,000 to the winner according to the Northeast Dirt Modified page on Facebook 

Things just got a little more interesting in modifed racing......

Well Done Brett....Well Done.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 22racingteam said:

And the dirt boys will be out running for 6k that night lol

actually 7500 and half the laps

Think about this guys.  A 1 day show paying $53,000 to win.   That more then SDW.  That’s more then winning the SDS points.   this is crazy money.   If drivers don’t support this they don’t care about money

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ferg3298 said:

1 minute ago, ferg3298 said:

So for another 100 laps u get a extra 45,000 lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 22racingteam said:

So for another 100 laps u get a extra 45,000 lol 

Sorry I just saw the 53,000 to win, that is unreal, WOW

believe it when you see it. remember dirt is running at albany saratoga that same weekend. pray for no rain. also, if dirt sticks to its 24hr rule you wont see the stars of the sds.. 

2 minutes ago, premiumdiesel said:

believe it when you see it. remember dirt is running at albany saratoga that same weekend. pray for no rain. also, if dirt sticks to its 24hr rule you wont see the stars of the sds.. 

I believe Albany Saratoga is the weekend before, I think dirt has schedule Utica Rome and Canandaigua against Fonda. 

• Like 1

This really isn't a bad thing for modified racing. I just hope race teams support this race. Also just a question. Is this race a Dolly Parton purse? Kinda like Mr Dirt SDS race @ the Valley.

1 minute ago, premiumdiesel said:

Who says you need the Dirt guys for a successfull race. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, premiumdiesel said:

What's not to believe?!?!?!

Dirt is not running at A-S that night.....

3 minutes ago, montess said:

This really isn't a bad thing for modified racing. I just hope race teams support this race. Also just a question. Is this race a Dolly Parton purse? Kinda like Mr Dirt SDS race @ the Valley.

Who says you need the Dirt guys for a successfull race. 

Prior to this announcement...is was announced the total purse was close to $78k. 

I believe it was posted before $1500 to take the green. That’s when it was $20,000 to win.  Not sure if that changed

December 8, 2018 (Fonda, New York)

Pay Structure Set For 2019 Modified Fonda 200 September 26-28: $78,675 Base Established

Fonda Speedway management has returned from the Performance Racing Industry show in Indianapolis with great news. The base pay structure for the Modified portion of  Fonda 200 weekend has been set.  The 200 will pay $20,000 to win, $10,000 for second, $3,500 for fifth, $1,500 for 10th and $600 to take the green - a total of $76,175 with 36 starters. Additionally, a B-Main will be run - the top-six drivers from the B-Main will earn starting berths in the 200; all other non-qualifiers receive at minimum $100.

Lap money and other bonuses could likely push this event over the $100,000 mark by race time!

Track officials are finalizing the details of the race format but plan to make it both interesting for fans and affordable for weekly racers. Look for more details after the holidays!

Utica Rome and Canadaigua have a SDS race on the 27th and 28th

If your pretty much out of the running for the title it would only make sense for them to show up at Fonda.  And by then it will pretty much be down to 1-3 guys that have a shot

20 minutes ago, 22racingteam said:

If your pretty much out of the running for the title it would only make sense for them to show up at Fonda.  And by then it will pretty much be down to 1-3 guys that have a shot

exactly anyone not in the top 5 should or will be at Fonda

Didn't Dirtcar change a points race a couple of years ago when Grandview was paying 50K to win?

4 hours ago, chas71 said:

Didn't Dirtcar change a points race a couple of years ago when Grandview was paying 50K to win?

Yes I believe that year they made Mohawk a non point race

2 hours ago, ferg3298 said:

Yes I believe that year they made Mohawk a non point race

I'm pretty sure that won't happen this time. Dirtcar has done everything possible to screw Deyo and Fonda at this point, they won't back off now.

• Like 3

Shit just got real....   I would not want to run an RC race against this weekend for fear nobody would show up.. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Outlaw Photos said:

Shit just got real....   I would not want to run an RC race against this weekend for fear nobody would show up.. 

Hate to say it but it’s almost like there is to much going on lol!

Sure has been a fun off season! Just a quick correction Fonda 200 isn't a one day show. Bridgeport's King of the Big Blocks $10,000 to win show is that weekend, too.