10 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Lindy Vicari.

Lindy is a bad example. He was around a long time and paid better purses at Reading before he tried to take Nazareth National to next level. Why do you think drivers like CD and Alan came down to run at Reading?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Josh Bayko said:

USNA was hardly the first promoter or promotion that tried to go too big at the start and went down in flames, and sadly, it’ll hardly be the last. 

You're out of your mind.

Sincerely,

RWR Track Management

2 hours ago, ranger22 said:

Lindy is a bad example. He was around a long time and paid better purses at Reading before he tried to take Nazareth National to next level. Why do you think drivers like CD and Alan came down to run at Reading?

When Lindy set up his deal at Nazareth and Reading, Donnelly KNEW he was in deep doo doo, so he called a meeting together with Vicari to iron out some issues. That was also the first and only time he ever did that.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BobMiller said:

When Lindy set up his deal at Nazareth and Reading, Donnelly KNEW he was in deep doo doo, so he called a meeting together with Vicari to iron out some issues. That was also the first and only time he ever did that.

I may have misunderstood your referencing Lindy, I thought you were calling him a flyby night promoter.

1 hour ago, BobMiller said:

Donnelly knew he, himself was in deep doo doo or Vicari was in deep doo doo?   I always thought Vicari was recognized as one of the absolute best promoters. 

5 minutes ago, Goggles Paesano said:

Donnelly knew he, himself was in deep doo doo or Vicari was in deep doo doo?   I always thought Vicari was recognized as one of the absolute best promoters. 

Pay attention Captain Prozak.

Pay attention Captain Prozak.

You're getting trashed on southjerseydirtracing.com.  Coincidentally it's on a Glenn Donnelly thread.  Are you going to just sit there and take that? 

4 hours ago, Goggles Paesano said:

at one point in time didn't vicari work for glenn at super dirt week on track prep. i remember him on the grader at syracuse, maybe in the early or mid 80's

13 hours ago, Goggles Paesano said:

You're getting trashed on southjerseydirtracing.com. 

Let's see if I can fire them up a little...

The southjerseydirtracing.com forum is about the equivalent of getting your racing news from a truck stop bathroom wall.  2/3 of the posters there still poke their fingers through the paper and write everything in feces. The other third is busy playing footsie with the guy in the next stall. Just like the state, nobody goes there on purpose.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Let's see if I can fire them up a little...

The southjerseydirtracing.com forum is about the equivalent of getting your racing news from a truck stop bathroom wall.  2/3 of the posters there still poke their fingers through the paper and write everything in feces. The other third is busy playing footsie with the guy in the next stall. Just like the state, nobody goes there on purpose.

You;re only saying that cause the NY guys can't beat Pauch :)

Seriously, southjersey and 3-wide are not bad. Yeah, a few troublemakers but still, some good conversation and well, it's the only place I can find that discusses what's going on in PA/NJ. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, BillSmith said:

You;re only saying that cause the NY guys can't beat Pauch :)

Pauch who?

12 minutes ago, BillSmith said:

Seriously, southjersey and 3-wide are not bad. Yeah, a few troublemakers but still, some good conversation and well, it's the only place I can find that discusses what's going on in PA/NJ. 

Some people like Bill O'Reilly too.

18 hours ago, Goggles Paesano said:

You're getting trashed on southjerseydirtracing.com.  Coincidentally it's on a Glenn Donnelly thread.  Are you going to just sit there and take that? 

Well that was an entertaining read. Gave me my laugh for the morning. The website could use some serious updating tho with a more user friendly page.

'That 'Noo Yawk site.' lol. I've seen it all. A quote from 'The Truth' . . .

'that place is like an alternate universe with all the posters over there believe Donnelly got screwed because the state would not build him a racetrack DIRTcar walks on water and hard, slick, dustbowls are awesome.'

Nooo Yawk. . . .hahaha.

Everybody in jersey and pa hate New York race people.....especially when our guys go down and race against them....I had to research why none of the guys from down there come up here...I thought maybe trump built a wall preventing them from coming

• Haha 1

They don't come up here because we don't allow battering rams, plow blades, cow catchers or any of that other crap they need to race down there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, BillSmith said:

Agree with that.  Both boards have the same amount of awful posters, people that don't contribute anything other than being an a-hole, hopeless homers. And both boards have quality, thoughtful posters.

• Like 6

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:21 PM, rpm72x said:

No....he is stating the truth....Glenn build dirt modified racing...propelled it further than it is today...go walk the pits and ask owners and drivers...they bitched about him when he was the boss and now they wish they had him back today...he was THE promoter for northeast modified racing...people use his failed endeavors of late to try and diminish what he built in the past...

OK, whatever...……….😂

5 hours ago, inthecuse said:

Well that was an entertaining read. Gave me my laugh for the morning. The website could use some serious updating tho with a more user friendly page.

'That 'Noo Yawk site.' lol. I've seen it all. A quote from 'The Truth' . . .

'that place is like an alternate universe with all the posters over there believe Donnelly got screwed because the state would not build him a racetrack DIRTcar walks on water and hard, slick, dustbowls are awesome.'

Nooo Yawk. . . .hahaha.

I wouldn't worry about them....they think 5/8 Bridgeport is a good track  The funny thing is, all those guys would flock to Glenn and Bub Benway's slick tracks at the end of the year, including their hero, Mr. Billy Pauch.🙂

Apparently  yeleyfan forgot that every big race ever held at Reading Fairgrounds was held on a slick daytime track.

On 1/14/2019 at 10:21 PM, rpm72x said:

No....he is stating the truth....Glenn build dirt modified racing...propelled it further than it is today...go walk the pits and ask owners and drivers...they bitched about him when he was the boss and now they wish they had him back today...he was THE promoter for northeast modified racing...people use his failed endeavors of late to try and diminish what he built in the past...

absolutely correct

1 hour ago, oilman said:

I wouldn't worry about them....they think 5/8 Bridgeport is a good track  The funny thing is, all those guys would flock to Glenn and Bub Benway's slick tracks at the end of the year, including their hero, Mr. Billy Pauch.🙂

Apparently  yeleyfan forgot that every big race ever held at Reading Fairgrounds was held on a slick daytime track.

I agree with pretty much all but your last sentence. The weekly fields at Reading in it's prime were second to none, forget all the modified regulars, you also had Kenny Weld, Bobby Allen and Lee Osborne. Lynn Paxton had starts in a Mod. The purses Lindy paid in the 70's were the reason.

6 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Everybody in jersey and pa hate New York race people.....especially when our guys go down and race against them....I had to research why none of the guys from down there come up here...I thought maybe trump built a wall preventing them from coming

And yet, one of Jersey's GOAT races in NY.  

He’s a N.Y. dirt regular....the fact that Brett has raced in ny his whole career explains why his cars look nice all season and why he has 900 wins instead of 1500

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

He’s a N.Y. dirt regular....the fact that Brett has raced in ny his whole career explains why his cars look nice all season and why he has 900 wins instead of 1500

Now explain Danny Johnson for us please!

19 minutes ago, John Williams said:

Now explain Danny Johnson for us please!

Which part about him?? The fact that he is way better than the guys down there as well....or the fact that his cars are not as nice as Brett’s?

• Like 1