Sign in to follow this  

The Hard Clay Open at OCFS a Brett Deyo Short Track Super Series North event will be paying $11,919 to win $700 to start.

Lots of high paying events at Ocfs as they  celebrate their 100th Anniversary Season.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, zzz said:

zzz a halmar car will win predetermined get yer $700 for green  n go home

The Halmar cars have a good chance to win,but they will not have an easy time of it. There's going to be some really good cars going to this race and Hearn's not in A Halmar car

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 7:02 AM, zzz said:

zzz a halmar car will win predetermined get yer $700 for green  n go home

Anthony Perrego doesn't drive for Halmar, and won the title.  ZZZ, WAKE UP!

48 minutes ago, DaRooster said:

Anthony Perrego doesn't drive for Halmar, and won the title.  ZZZ, WAKE UP!

They didn't run the race yet that he is talking about. DaRooster wake up. 😁

4 hours ago, RJO said:

They didn't run the race yet that he is talking about. DaRooster wake up. 😁

LOL!!  What I meant was Anthony has a pretty good chance of beating the Halmar cars, including Stewie.

1 hour ago, DaRooster said:

LOL!!  What I meant was Anthony has a pretty good chance of beating the Halmar cars, including Stewie.

27 j is my pick

rjo dont you ever listen to tim pitts make the driver annoucements.. everyone has an ughh at the end of there last name. specifically he elongates andy's last name consistently.

if stewie was there every wk he wouldn't have! Changing name of the place to,,halmar speeddrome! got a nice ring to it,,.

On 1/27/2019 at 9:06 PM, premiumdiesel said:

rjo dont you ever listen to tim pitts make the driver annoucements.. everyone has an ughh at the end of there last name. specifically he elongates andy's last name consistently.

I don't go anywhere that Tim Pitts announces at. Haven't been to Big Diamond or Orange County in years and don't plan to go in the future.

• Like 1

I've been a fan of Tim since when announcing a pure stock race he once said "And here they go into the third turn, going much slower then they actually appear."  LOL!!

Yeah let’s skip races because of the announcer lol... can barely hear the guy anyway when the cars going. The last thing I’m doing is missing a big race because of who’s announcing. Beyond petty....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Iceman44 said:

Yeah let’s skip races because of the announcer lol... can barely hear the guy anyway when the cars going. The last thing I’m doing is missing a big race because of who’s announcing. Beyond petty....

Its not because of the announcer that I don't go to these tracks.  😲

39 minutes ago, Iceman44 said:

Yeah let's jump to conclusions too....

8 hours ago, RJO said:

Its not because of the announcer that I don't go to these tracks.  😲

I don't go anywhere that Tim Pitts announces at. Haven't been to Big Diamond or Orange County in years and don't plan to go in the future.

But thats what you said?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, lenster24 said:

But thats what you said?

Maybe that is the only places Tim announces at?  Hard tellin not knowin

I love Big D.  I go there 2-4 a year . Good time at Big D. Great racing when I have been.  But it is 3 1/2 hour one way.

Saw a good show last year at OC for Hard Clay. But never made it back. Only second time at OC.  again 4hr.

Can not travel every where. all the time.  Bottom line I would go back to either track anytime if possible. No issues

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lenster24 said:

But thats what you said?

Correct me if I’m wrong but Big Diamond and Orange County are the only two places that Tim Pitts announces at on a regular basis. Haven’t been to either one in years. 

Tims very good and quick witted takes a minute to sink in what he says sometimes,, at least for me!  

• Like 1

Tim lives and breathes dirt track racing STFU people...

Just be glad someone wants to do it... and do it fairly well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just a shot fired in Howies direction IMO. Hopefully this will make all the capital region tracks up their game.  Might seem like an insignificant press release, but seems to me like a calculated move on Deyos/ OC part to have Mr. LV on the cover of the press release. 

Not that i see anything wrong with what they did, nor am i hating on anyone; just hoping that what deyo is doing in fonda and on the stss and whats going on at OC will push the level of promotion and gamesmanship in the roght dorection for all parties involved