jsw14886

Bloomquist crewchief arrested at Volusia

I look at it like this, ain't a soul on this earth perfect, for one reason or another. Everyone has a fault or 2. If you say you don't you're right completely full of sh--!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, racer80 said:

At least I'm not a hypocrite.....you can't say that!

Enlighten me Bob. And do it without regurgitating more old jokes.

5 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Bloomer understands the situation....when your the best dirt track racer that ever lived your going to have a little scrutiny in your life...

It may be true that Bloomquist could be heralded as the best Late Model driver ever, but that scrutiny is self inflicted.

I'm drawing a blank here, seriously. Some people say that Steve Kinser could be the greatest Sprint Car driver of all time. What scrutiny did he face - starting his own organization in the face of the World of Outlaws?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Bloomer understands the situation....when your the best dirt track racer that ever lived your going to have a little scrutiny in your life...

He’s had a lot more than a little scrutiny the last few years. if he cut down on the bullshit surrounding him, his whole program would be much better off. 

10 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

He’s had a lot more than a little scrutiny the last few years. if he cut down on the bullshit surrounding him, his whole program would be much better off. 

Wouldn't be the same if he changed though

15 hours ago, dan dan said:

I look at it like this, ain't a soul on this earth perfect, for one reason or another. Everyone has a fault or 2. If you say you don't you're right completely full of sh--!

Absolutely true. All of us are flawed. Everyone has their issues.

But people that are proud of being A-holes are fair game. That's not a pirate skull, that's a bullseye, clown that he is. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Devin Willis said:

Wouldn't be the same if he changed though

He did change to this,  he’s always been kinda out there, but his program was pretty professional from the drug conviction up until the last few years. I was hoping the McDowells coming on board would help that, because they are as professional as they come, but it really hasn’t worked out that way yet. 

Our SDS trailer was parked right across from Bloomer. So got to see his pit area for 6 days strait. Its definitely "different" for lack of a better term... but two aspects set in.

A.) I wish I had that hair to screw up.

B.) Was disappointed that he didnt have his hauler. It looked like a rental actually according to the sign that was displayed. 

But it was entertainment. 

54 minutes ago, Dean Reynolds said:

Our SDS trailer was parked right across from Bloomer. So got to see his pit area for 6 days strait. Its definitely "different" for lack of a better term... but two aspects set in.

A.) I wish I had that hair to screw up.

B.) Was disappointed that he didnt have his hauler. It looked like a rental actually according to the sign that was displayed. 

But it was entertainment. 

Scott’s vaunted hauler was basically scrapped, because it started falling apart like a month into his using it. He used a company that had never built a toter/stacker before, and it showed. He’s currently using a used hauler bought by one of his sponsors. It used to be Billy Moyer Jr’s. 

On 2/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, Josh Bayko said:

Scott’s vaunted hauler was basically scrapped, because it started falling apart like a month into his using it. He used a company that had never built a toter/stacker before, and it showed. He’s currently using a used hauler bought by one of his sponsors. It used to be Billy Moyer Jr’s. 

Thanks Josh, I didn't realize.