Will he be driving it Saturday nights at Middletown? Maybe they will be giving show up points for the nights of conflicting SDS races so the guys can make some big money?

9 hours ago, racemonster said:

Will he be driving it Saturday nights at Middletown? Maybe they will be giving show up points for the nights of conflicting SDS races so the guys can make some big money?

Maybe DIRT will drop their conflicting SDS event so guys can make some big money at another track.

• Like 3

Those drivers will prob be given show up points. It’s only two races that conflict in the beginning. Not really a big deal 

1 hour ago, Iceman44 said:

Those drivers will prob be given show up points. It’s only two races that conflict in the beginning. Not really a big deal 

Looks like 3 conflicting dates...4/13, 4/27, and 9/7.

I heard this a little while back that its possible Danny back at OCFS with the 66 with support from Shakleton, Don't know if it might still be the case or not with the BH deal........Could you imagine, The return of Brett and Danny at OCFS and both be sponsored by the same sponsor???? Hollywood couldn't write this. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AndyCrane said:

I heard this a little while back that its possible Danny back at OCFS with the 66 with support from Shakleton, Don't know if it might still be the case or not with the BH deal........Could you imagine, The return of Brett and Danny at OCFS and both be sponsored by the same sponsor???? Hollywood couldn't write this. 

SPOILER ALERT: this would be the end of that movie

vifrba.jpg

Pool on number of races before this relationship ends (again?)  I'm going with 9.  

1 hour ago, luke81 said:

Pool on number of races before this relationship ends (again?)  I'm going with 9.  

Drivers for the Petruska's sleep with one eye open.

On 3/23/2019 at 9:28 AM, John Williams said:

SPOILER ALERT: this would be the end of that movie

vifrba.jpg

With Danny grabbing a handful of Brett's ass?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Any1butBrett said:

I heard Danny and the 66 have not come to an agreement to run OCFS. Hope that info is wrong though. 

I am not a fan of Danny's aggressive tactics, but any race without him is less of a race.  I see and hear his detractors cheer if he should drop out or crash.....not me.  

I missed the 90's with them... too busy working and partying.

Would love to see this come true.

Yeah,  I could see it  now. 2 old guys beating each other with their walkers on the front stretch. Does orange county have enough handicapped parking in the pits for the 2 of them. 

For those clueless Brett and Danny fans.  This is  humor.  It is intended to be funny. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, brian moore said:

Yeah,  I could see it  now. 2 old guys beating each other with their walkers on the front stretch. Does orange county have enough handicapped parking in the pits for the 2 of them. 

For those clueless Brett and Danny fans.  This is  humor.  It is intended to be funny. 

Them plus Horton and Heotzler. Race track or retirement home?

19 minutes ago, brian moore said:

Don't quit your day job and hope to be a writer for Jimmy Kimmel.........

2 minutes ago, DaRooster said:

Don't quit your day job and hope to be a writer for Jimmy Kimmel.........

I work nights. So according to everyone else in my life. I have all day to do other things. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, DaRooster said:

I am not a fan of Danny's aggressive tactics, but any race without him is less of a race.  I see and hear his detractors cheer if he should drop out or crash.....not me.  

Same here, not a Hearn fan but I want to see him race and get beat. 

27 minutes ago, Any1butBrett said:

Well, it's a good thing you weren't around OCFS when Brett beat Danny on a weekly basis.  LOL

1 hour ago, Any1butBrett said:

Thanks for clearing that up. Wasn't sure if you were a fan or not beforehand. 

On 3/27/2019 at 7:58 AM, DaRooster said:

Well, it's a good thing you weren't around OCFS when Brett beat Danny on a weekly basis.  LOL

I was around OCFS during the Danny/Brett era and Brett didn't always beat Danny. Brett was the master at picking up 3 (jumping) on the restarts.

• Haha 1

Danny qualified through his heat by finishing fourth. Was sitting third in the feature, cut a tire, and didn't make it back out for the green.