Sign in to follow this  
DaRooster

Hearn to run OCFS weekly.

23 hours ago, Josh Bayko said:

OCFS is much closer to home and pays better than the Valley, and his driving career is winding down. I don’t see why anybody is all that surprised here. 

It's not really closer. Up to Malta, then back to OCFS  (or Sussex NJ then OCFS) is further then Malta, stay the night in the toter then LV then back home to Sussex. 

21 hours ago, 115fanpr said:

It’s not really closer because he is still racing at Albany Saratoga on Friday night. And from what I understand that they have a campground which I believe is the campground the sponsors him that they stay at for the summer.

Right

He may still drive to Albany Friday nights, but I would think the big benefit is going home Friday night, unloading and washing the Albany car Saturday morning at there own shop instead of hanging at a campground or going to LV early in the day to do it. Did he still bring his motor home up for the weekend also besides the toter?

10 hours ago, kissel said:

He may still drive to Albany Friday nights, but I would think the big benefit is going home Friday night, unloading and washing the Albany car Saturday morning at there own shop instead of hanging at a campground or going to LV early in the day to do it. Did he still bring his motor home up for the weekend also besides the toter?

He has been keeping his A-S car in the Capital District, maintained by Mark Flach.  Not sure how he gets it to the track from there.