Just left the show no surprise as soon as you walk in Halmar cars truck and Hears 20 car . Don’t look like any changes on track or parking lot other then a hockey rink taking up more spaces .

So the10 buck admiss not worth it lol? never amazes me they charge big mon for Anything  held in that place,,oh wait,, practice is free,,prob gonna have to pay 10 to park,,tho.

Does it really surprise you what cars would get top billing at the show? But it should be the track champs car up front like it always used to be

10 minutes ago, kissel said:

Does it really surprise you what cars would get top billing at the show? But it should be the track champs car up front like it always used to be

Perrego's car was first. What i found interesting was that Hearns car was in with all the Halmar cars.

That wasn’t much the surprise as nothing changed at track from all the rumors with the 100th year. Other then a Hockey Rink that no one ever mentioned. 

Top Billing? Where does this thought come from ?... it’s a surprise to a race fan that Halmar sponsored cars may actually park next to each other. Thanks for the humor about where Hearn chose to park his race car ... he should have left a cover over it just to mess with you some more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dale Larsen said:

Top Billing? Where does this thought come from ?... it’s a surprise to a race fan that Halmar sponsored cars may actually park to each other. Thanks for the humor about where Hearn chose to park his race car ... he should have left a cover over it just to mess with you some more.

Yes top billing, as in the best spots at the show, first cars you see when you walk in, most exposure, etc. Do I need to keep going? It was always the BB track champ who had there car up front in the spotlight when you walked in, but no-rain said the halmar cars and truck and hearns were up front, so I am basically saying to him "is that a real surprise"? It isn't to me

28 minutes ago, kissel said:

Yes top billing, as in the best spots at the show, first cars you see when you walk in, most exposure, etc. Do I need to keep going? It was always the BB track champ who had there car up front in the spotlight when you walked in, but no-rain said the halmar cars and truck and hearns were up front, so I am basically saying to him "is that a real surprise"? It isn't to me

Right ... the #44 of Perrego was the first car walking into the Bldg. Next car was the Small Block Champion’s car. There was a third car after that one ( can’t remember exactly who’s car). If this is “top billing” then no Halmar car took up this real estate. You’re right... no need to keep it going. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dale Larsen said:

Right ... the #44 of Perrego was the first car walking into the Bldg. Next car was the Small Block Champion’s car. There was a third car after that one ( can’t remember exactly who’s car). If this is “top billing” then no Halmar car took up this real estate. You’re right... no need to keep it going. 

No, no need because it hasn't changed then, the champs got top billing like they should.  No-rain made it sound like the halmar cars were up front and never mentioned the 44. 

The first 4 cars were 44 Perrego big block champ. 17z Brian Krummel small block champ. sl8 Greg Sleight sportsman champ and the m1 of Jim Maher street stock champ...then it was Friesens 52 truck ,then Hearn and then the Halmar cars.....Don't really see A problem with that car show setup!!! Why post something to start S@#&*? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We are really complaining about where cars where parked at a car show.  Unbelievable.   U guys will bitch st anything🤣🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Looked like the show was a success this year. I think there was something like 72 cars on hand and there was a very good turn of race fans on Saturday. 

What a dumb argument over where cars were parked. Some of you just love to complain about anything.