Sign in to follow this  
115fanpr

New drivers at the Valley

27 minutes ago, DaRooster said:

You'll have to show me.  Take a look at this, click on BUY TICKETS NOW!  Maybe it shows $20 for you up-staters.                                                          

https://www.orangecountyfairspeedway.net/schedule/

Then why does it show $20 for every event listed on the schedule below to Buy Tickets link?? That's what I was going by.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Sicklajoie said:

Then why does it show $20 for every event listed on the schedule below to Buy Tickets link?? That's what I was going by.

Someone screwed up.........

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DaRooster said:

When you go through the Buy Tickets tab they charge you an unnamed $1.00 fee along the way so it's $19.00.

30 minutes ago, DaRooster said:

So what's the admission price?

Hearn fan here.

To offer some perspective.....I used to drive from Canajoharie (past Fonda) to see Hearn race at LV about once a month between 1996 to 2000, then backed off to a few times a year due to marriage and children happening.    Same thing with AS.    I'd make it to Fonda several times a year on Saturdays, and for the big races.    Then I moved south in 2004.

Since moving south, I've been able to come back home and get to Fonda only twice, and that's it.  No LV or AS for years. 

Never been to OC.

I'll be at OCFS most Saturday's but only because I'll be helping a Sportsman car.

My heart will be with Keith and Kenny at The Valley. Luckily we'll be able to go to Lebanon I think at least 3 times this year.

Bachetti, Flach, Tremont, Britten, Johnson, Johnson, Marshall, Heffner... Yeah, plenty of draw to that card. The Valley won't be hurting without Brett.

• Like 7