Sign in to follow this  
WheelsUpHammerDown10

Dietrich teases WoO full-time status in 2020

Danny Dietrich got me until I read the twitter replies this morning teasing a WoO full-time run in 2020. He mentioned dropping all 2019 Central Pa plans and just bouncing back and forth between the All-Star when outlaw tours.

Well done. Thankfully I realized what day it was courtesy of the comments before prattling on thinking it was true.

Coming from a guy who thrives on poking sticks in hornet's nests and thrashing them around... every day is April Fool's day to him.

:D

• Like 2

He regularly talks about how racing isn’t that important to him. This was the most obvious April Fools I saw. 

LOL I saw that and for about 30 seconds I was like...hmmm........

He's kind of a goon, but he's a good sprint car driver. 

My first thought was, "So now he'll bitch about every single track in the country instead of just his local ones."

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BillSmith said:

My first thought was, "So now he'll bitch about every single track in the country instead of just his local ones."

He isn't wrong about a lot of the points he makes. The Grove in particular has been locked down and shitty a heck of a lot the last few years.

Dietrich obviously likes to yank people's chains on Twitter, but he is also a lot more candid than most drivers. Everyone on here always says they want drivers to speak their mind.

• Like 6