Orange County. Running for the $40,000 point championship and the $15,000 358 championship.

Brett's schedule says OCFS....

This race at can am is screwing with a lot of guys claiming platinum status for at least a couple of races before dropping off. 

• Haha 1

Brett is chasing the money now by competing with the sportsman class and OCFS regulars. He hasn’t been a factor at all on the Super Dirt Series in recent years and realizes Matt Sheppard is in a league all his own these days. 

21 hours ago, blowinblackboogers said:

Brett is chasing the money now by competing with the sportsman class and OCFS regulars. He hasn’t been a factor at all on the Super Dirt Series in recent years and realizes Matt Sheppard is in a league all his own these days. 

Dumb statement BH won SDS race last year..finished 2nd @ LV MR DIRT..won track title @ Malta & LV  last year...Guy is 60 yrs old and has looked good last 2 weeks He is sitting pretty in points by finishing 2nd last pm he will probably be in lead soon as SF moves on to trucks or Fonda... Passed some good young drivers last pm Don't knock him for DB 602 win I'm sure any track anywhere any class welcomes a guy who has 900 plus wins ...I'm not big fan of BH but gotta give him credit .. @.60 yrs old most have trouble getting outa bed in am..( I know several  in there 20s that can't )...He will be in victory lane at OC in both BB & SB soon...Name me 5 drivers in any class his age running better ....MS is no doubt the top driver and set up man and has been for years .....4 wins @ 4 different tracks on 2 different tire brands so far in 2019....

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, old racer said:

Dumb statement BH won SDS race last year..finished 2nd @ LV MR DIRT..won track title @ Malta & LV  last year...Guy is 60 yrs old and has looked good last 2 weeks He is sitting pretty in points by finishing 2nd last pm he will probably be in lead soon as SF moves on to trucks or Fonda... Passed some good young drivers last pm Don't knock him for DB 602 win I'm sure any track anywhere any class welcomes a guy who has 900 plus wins ...I'm not big fan of BH but gotta give him credit .. @.60 yrs old most have trouble getting outa bed in am..( I know several  in there 20s that can't )...He will be in victory lane at OC in both BB & SB soon...Name me 5 drivers in any class his age running better ....MS is no doubt the top driver and set up man and has been for years .....4 wins @ 4 different tracks on 2 different tire brands so far in 2019....

^^^  This right here.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:04 PM, old racer said:

Old racer, people with low self -esteem have a very low regard for individuals who have always been successful.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2019 at 6:43 PM, blowinblackboogers said:

BH won @ Outlaw Speedway won SDS , July 2018.....Charlotte World Finals  SDS , November 2018 ...earned $38,775....in 24 starts and whole lot of travel ....I'll bet he does better in 2019 @ OC  easily IDK what you consider a FACTOR but he won 2 and finished 6th in points on SDS 2019.....

• Confused 1

On 4/14/2019 at 5:08 PM, slojunk91 said:

^^^  This right here.

Why in the world would Stew move from OCFS to Fonda? 

Not for nothing but what is the reason all you guys with the chubby have to constantly argue or claim Hearn is the best, sheppard is the best, the dr is the best etc, etc etc. who cares? Go to the races and watch the actual race and not be fixated on one driver. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JohnyC said:

Why in the world would Stew move from OCFS to Fonda? 

20 minutes from home and pays more money!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Humphrey said:

Thought OCFS had the better point fund and also the opportunity to double up with 358 and BB rides would have been deciding factor 

30 minutes ago, Humphrey said:

lmao Orange county is triple the money of Fonda. Definitely closer to home , but Friesen can run Orange County and still make the big paying show at the end of the year at Fonda. No conflicts there

2 hours ago, JohnyC said:

'Why in the world would Stew move from OCFS to Fonda? 

He is not 'moving'.  He has been at Fonda. Close to his home.

The move would come if he went to OC.

And  I could be wrong but I believe his wife also plans on racing Saturdays at Fonda?  She raced Fonda in 2018 as did Stew

Stew had 8 wins at Fonda in 11 starts last year

12 minutes ago, Sheppard9s said:

I think Hearn can still win any were he unloads

Sure, he “can”. I “can” I also win the club championship this year but that isn’t going to happen.

Hearn will still push for wins on the weekly scene and maybe he picks something up in a long distance race but he’s no longer on top of the heap. At 60 it’s incredible he’s still competing. 

35 minutes ago, leroy said:

He is not 'moving'.  He has been at Fonda. Close to his home.

The move would come if he went to OC.

And  I could be wrong but I believe his wife also plans on racing Saturdays at Fonda?  She raced Fonda in 2018 as did Stew

Stew had 8 wins at Fonda in 11 starts last year

Agree Fonda is close to home and he has 4 truck races on Saturdays, so its not like he has a chance at either Fonda or Orange County's track championship. I remember something being said about Stew and Jess both running Fonda

4 minutes ago, ferg3298 said:

Agree Fonda is close to home and he has 4 truck races on Saturdays, so its not like he has a chance at either Fonda or Orange County's track championship. I remember something being said about Stew and Jess both running Fonda

Where I was coming from is they both raced Fonda  primarily last year. So IF he does "move"?

it is the other way around.   There is no moving from OC in the equation

44 minutes ago, JohnyC said:

Sure, he “can”. I “can” I also win the club championship this year but that isn’t going to happen.

Hearn will still push for wins on the weekly scene and maybe he picks something up in a long distance race but he’s no longer on top of the heap. At 60 it’s incredible he’s still competing. 

i agree,also same could be said for dr,pat ward, billy decker, alan, steve pain, in other words oldguysrule

Yes, Brett can still win and unless Stew is racing at OCFS, that's his best chance to win week in and week out, and collect on the points title (which is a lucrative payoff) in both BB and SB, and hell, why not even run in the Sportsman and Street Stocks? Because the latter two divisions don't pay anything, that's why! And if the race at Devil's Bowl wasn't a high payout guess what? Brett would not have been racing there either! In his last 4 seasons on the SDS, Brett has finished 6th, 6th, 6th and 5th. Not typical Brett, and I mean that as a compliment. Sorry for stating the obvious here, but the question was "where will Brett be tonight, OC or Can Am? He was at OC because that's where his best shot at collecting the money was and will be. And hey, here's something else you may not have realized.... Brett to his credit, does this for a living! So to me it makes sense, his chances of making money are much higher at OC than trying to take on Matt Sheppard.

• Confused 2