1 hour ago, Devin Willis said:

The number of cars had nothing to do with the cautions. People adjust drove into yuke tires alone

17 hours ago, FightForTheRail said:

The flip side of that is last night was yet another SDS race where half the race was run under yellow and people on here are bitching about paying top dollar to see so many laps run under caution.. There is nothing at all wrong with starting 24 cars in a feature, IMO.

We'll it looks like they are trying to give tour drivers chance to stay on lead lap #99 goes 5 laps down but finished 13th ? Last year at Outlaw they gave #98 seemed like 10 laps to fix car so there is a method they are using As far as bitching there is no way any promoter will stop it....Impossible and they have to know that or get out'a business....don't care if they gave free admission paid every driver in every class for first place money and free food and gas money and voucher for free food on way home ....America bitches 24/7 Watch any CNN /FOX /ABC/CBS that's what people now do ......I thought Can Am was well attended by fans and drivers and decent race especially this time of year.... 

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, old racer said:

We'll it looks like they are trying to give tour drivers chance to stay on lead lap #99 goes 5 laps down but finished 13th?

I believe he was only two laps down as you can't go laps down under yellow. As soon as he came back out, there was a caution which put him only 1 lap down and then another caution which brought him back on the lead lap.

There was 6 laps on the counter I believe when Larry came back on track but only 1 lap was completed actually under green and 5 caution laps. Dirtcar said you can’t lose laps under yellow so this was why he was only down 1 lap. Oswego is the same way. Can pit for 3-4 laps under yellow and return on lead lap. 

14 minutes ago, DIRTCar97 said:

I believe he was only two laps down as you can't go laps down under yellow. As soon as he came back out, there was a caution which put him only 1 lap down and then another caution which brought him back on the lead lap.

Did you guys hit a yuke tire? 

11 minutes ago, Devin Willis said:

Did you guys hit a yuke tire? 

Broke a left rear hub. Looks like it just failed.

2 hours ago, Devin Willis said:

The number of cars had nothing to do with the cautions. People adjust drove into yuke tires alone

The more cars on the track, the more cars to potentially drive into yuke tires alone or slow to draw a yellow, then drive away,

24 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

The more cars on the track, the more cars to potentially drive into yuke tires alone or slow to draw a yellow, then drive away,

Yes I'm sure the guys running around in the back caused Larry, Phelps,lehner, Sears and decker to hit yuke tires. Pat ward hit the same one twice in his heat race.  Max hit one lap one of his heat race. The other cautions were mostly mechanical problems. Then the flat tires were all cars running decent like fuller and godown

53 minutes ago, Devin Willis said:

Yes I'm sure the guys running around in the back caused Larry, Phelps,lehner, Sears and decker to hit yuke tires. Pat ward hit the same one twice in his heat race.  Max hit one lap one of his heat race. The other cautions were mostly mechanical problems. Then the flat tires were all cars running decent like fuller and godown

Always bet on the yuke tire !

Damn things are hard to see when your cutting the corner as close as you can!

3 minutes ago, dan dan said:

Not much you can do when the best line is less than 6 inches away from them

2 minutes ago, dan dan said:

Yeah that big white monster is really hard to see. 

1 minute ago, Devin Willis said:

Not much you can do when the best line is less than 6 inches away from them

I would save myself a couple thousand and use the second best line. 

Ain't the tires fault, you know they are there, and there for a reason,  best line or not they didn't move and hit anyone. 

2 minutes ago, dan dan said:

Ain't the tires fault, you know they are there, and there for a reason,  best line or not they didn't move and hit anyone. 

Not saying it's the tires fault but it's not like the guys hitting them were random back of the pack guys. I'm just saying there isnt much DIRT can do about cautions when they were nearly all for yuke tires incidents. It wasnt like there were 15 yellows for flats 

12 minutes ago, ranger22 said:

How did an Orange County thread become a Can Am thread?

Someone complained about can am being filled with cautions and they tried to blame it on the number of cars in the race and here we are

14 minutes ago, ranger22 said:

How did an Orange County thread become a Can Am thread?

Because Fonda hasn't started yet. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Or because every topic starts with this, goes to that(off topic) and sooner or later ends up back where it started. 

17 hours ago, brian moore said:

Yeah  if foster had been on here sooner this would have been all about the doctor. 😉

If certain people weren't so obsessed with everything Danny does, Foster wouldn't have to come on and set them straight all the time. Just doing my part to keep it off the rails