My understanding is it was a new troyer....

After reading some posts on FB....I'm not sure what to believe...lol

5 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

My understanding is it was a new troyer....

After reading some posts on FB....I'm not sure what to believe...lol

Still makes ya wonder,

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dirtroust said:

Does anyone know why Dan was in old Troyer?Is their a future with Grahm And Dr.

Not sure of your question it was a brand new troyer from the Graham stable

Seemed crazy to me that they'd ditch Troyer after Danny did so well last year.  Maybe he felt the same way?

38 minutes ago, matt_s86 said:

Seemed crazy to me that they'd ditch Troyer after Danny did so well last year.  Maybe he felt the same way?

I was talking to one of the Graham team crew guys, it's a brand new troyer.

Silly season was supposed to be over. I thought the reason Britten was not returning to the Graham team was because they were not updating any of the troyer equipment and they were going with teo. Now here we are not even out of April and there is a new Troyer car in the Graham stable.

• Haha 1

it was a troyer from last year with new body etc. listen, dr did this to himself trying to race for the best purse it isnt always black and white alot of hard decsions are made that from the outside appear to be easy, we all have times where its not easy to pick the right one.haveing options is always a good thing but sometimes causes alot of confusion and you cant keep everyone happy , you know its called double edged sword... we shall see what the future holds, one thing is for sure its always a rollercoaster with the dr , but he keeps it exciteing,and real.

• Like 1

ps the people doing the track schedules sure could make life alot easier on everyone if they could just work together to benefit the fans and the drivers ...without those 2 items none of it works. jmo

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, foster said:

ps the people doing the track schedules sure could make life alot easier on everyone if they could just work together to benefit the fans and the drivers ...without those 2 items none of it works. jmo

Agreed. Surely something was up because it looked like Max was in Doc’s ride and Doc got last year’s hot rod. It sucked that Outlaw’s big show and OCFS all conflicted with CanAm but that’s become the norm in mod racing. Too bad the decision wasn’t made until the last minute 

Hopefully for Danny’s sake he did not cause too many issues for himself with the graham ride, it will certainly outlast the 66. Danny has driven for them numerous times, it never works, nor will it last this time around. 

I thought Graham was switching to TEO, that was why Britten left.So does Graham now have TEO'S and TROYERS.That would be really out their if that was the case.And Is Perrego still driving for Graham.Like what the hell is going on.

it was a troyer left from lastyear , i belive its for sale, perrego will be in 18 again when o.c. doesnt race as far as i know

14 minutes ago, foster said:

it was a troyer left from lastyear , i belive its for sale, perrego will be in 18 again when o.c. doesnt race as far as i know

Foster , Graham has a good operation.The dr is damn lucky to have a ride like he does.For the dr's sake he would be smart to make racing for Graham,priority #1

2 minutes ago, Stewyfan44 said:

Foster , Graham has a good operation.The dr is damn lucky to have a ride like he does.For the dr's sake he would be smart to make racing for Graham,priority #1

like i said, middletown pay out and offer from 66 team threw a monkey wrench into the decsion makeing process this past week....stay tuned

4 minutes ago, foster said:

like i said, middletown pay out and offer from 66 team threw a monkey wrench into the decsion makeing process this past week....stay tuned

It should'nt have..you can't just have everything.You would think he's been around long enough to figure this out.

16 minutes ago, Stewyfan44 said:

It should'nt have..you can't just have everything.You would think he's been around long enough to figure this out.

only he can decide hopefully its figured out ..

Ok so someone said they talked to a crew member and he said it was brand new. Foster says it's from last year. It's not a huge deal but I'm always amazed how people speak like its fact when they are completely lying. One of these folk are not being truthful.

The graham team had one new troyer left from the end of last year I believe, I thought they had it for sale over the winter, I know a few guys that were interested in some of the troyer cars they were selling. I’m not sure what was sold or what had been purchased since. 

1 hour ago, macho said:

Ok so someone said they talked to a crew member and he said it was brand new. Foster says it's from last year. It's not a huge deal but I'm always amazed how people speak like its fact when they are completely lying. One of these folk are not being truthful.

How about its brand new from last year? Can you understand that? Bought it last  year and it sat. Now they are using it this year. Do you get it now? Nobody is lying.

Here’s a little tidbit! Outlaw scheduled thier race last fall!! It is Can Am that chose the date to run against them. And OC has opened the first of April for years. Not saying any of them where wrong there’s only so many Saturday to race in the northeast. On a positive note 3 drivers won over $7,000 on the same night!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, macho said:

someone said.   that says it all

I would take Fosters word.  😁