Damn....22 beat me to it.

April 14, 2019 (Fonda, New York)

Fonda Allegiance Night!

With our 2019 Fonda Speedway Season Opener coming up this Saturday April 20th, we thought about saving this announcement, but we cannot hold on anymore! On April 27, 2019, we welcome you to join us for 'Fonda Speedway Allegiance Night!' Lets fill the famed Fonda grandstands with all the old & new Fonda Speedway racing apparel! Let's show the racing world that Fonda Speedway is back! In case you missed us for practice this past Saturday, our Fonda Speedway store will be open each and every week so you can pick up some brand new #FondaSwag!

On this night, the Sunoco Racing Modifieds will be competing for a top prize of $8,000! To sweeten the pot for our loyal Fonda Speedway Sunoco Racing Modifieds on this night, lets say we make this a 30 lap main event! No extra laps, big money!

Joining the Modifieds on April 27 will be the Crate 602 Sportsman, the Montgomery County Office for Aging, Inc. Limited Sportsman, Pro Stocks $1,000 to win, Trackside Body Works Street Stocks & Four Cylinder Cruisers!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/thefondaspdwy 
Twitter: @thefondaspdwy
Phone: 518.915.4395

Look for an event page to be made this week!

Pretty smart to open with a big pay day to try and woo some potential guys sitting on the fence for where they are going to run on saturdays...aka some key guys like Friesen, Fuller, etc.

6 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Pretty smart to open with a big pay day to try and woo some potential guys sitting on the fence for where they are going to run on saturdays...aka some key guys like Friesen, Fuller, etc.

Fuller will be at Fulton on the 27th

Finally....a promoter who actually promotes his race track. There's only a few.....Paul Cole, Bill Shea, Howie & now Brett Deyo

On 4/14/2019 at 9:46 PM, DowntheBackStretch said:

Who is the sponsor or sponsors? I cant ever recall a 30 lap modified feature paying $8,000 to win.  Don't ever remember seeing a 30 lapper pay $5,000.  

This is the norm outside of the northeast. Most of the races are 50 or less. They have 100 lap races but it doesnt seem to be as popular as it is up here

Billy Pauch will be making the trip

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

Bill Pauch will be making the trip

Interesting.  When was the last time Pauch was at Fonda?

Alan Johnson posted that Fulton was more likely for them, but they were considering Fonda depending on how Friday night goes.

5 hours ago, Fulbrew said:

Interesting.  When was the last time Pauch was at Fonda?

Alan Johnson posted that Fulton was more likely for them, but they were considering Fonda depending on how Friday night goes.

I could be wrong but I think the last time Billy was at Fonda he drove for Jake in a backup 1j machine.  I’m pretty sure he got into a heat race tangle and didn’t make the feature.