You guys have to stop it!!!! Giving compliments will bring fans back to the track:)) I’m just kidding I wish I could have made it but I thought it was a 7 pm start and wouldn’t have gotten there til late. Glad 5 mile is still going. Love going there when we raced in the early 80’s with Barefoot Bob.

37 minutes ago, Jetmech63 said:

Heard he got out of his car on the track after an altercation so they DQ'd him.

He was involved in a crash on the backstretch and wasn't happy with how it happened so he got out of his car and decided to go after another driver still in his car while cars were still moving on the track around the wreck. He should be put down for the rest of the year not just DQ'd.

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, racemonster said:

Will he ever learn?

At some point he will play his games with somebody he shouldn’t play games with, and he will learn. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RJO said:

He was involved in a crash on the backstretch and wasn't happy with how it happened so he got out of his car and decided to go after another driver still in his car while cars were still moving on the track around the wreck. He should be put down for the rest of the year not just DQ'd.

Nope. He should have thrown a few rocks at the other driver as he went past, like Brett Hearn did while blaming the Doctor for "supposedly" causing him to flip at Fonda years ago. That way you look innocent and gain the sympathy from your fanatical fan base for years to come.

• Confused 2

33 minutes ago, blowinblackboogers said:

Nope. He should have thrown a few rocks at the other driver as he went past, like Brett Hearn did while blaming the Doctor for "supposedly" causing him to flip at Fonda years ago. That way you look innocent and gain the sympathy from your fanatical fan base for years to come.

Maybe your favorite driver should win 900 races, and they would have a fanatical fan base as well....

9 hours ago, rpm72x said:

At some point he will play his games with somebody he shouldn’t play games with, and he will learn. 

Tony Stewart comes to mind....

9 hours ago, blowinblackboogers said:

20 years ago,still going strong....

5 hours ago, John Williams said:

Tony Stewart comes to mind....

Wasn’t the exact situation I was picturing, but one would think drivers should have learned that losing control of themselves on a racetrack while cars are moving can be a dangerous idea.

Except it was proven he did nothing wrong and didn't lose control of himself. 

I had never been to Five Mile Point before last Saturday, but with getting rained out at LoL we decided to head down to check it out.

Overall good quality show.  The modified drivers did a lot of idiotic things in the heat races, but I'm sure the huge car count played in to that mindset.  It took quite a while for the track to widen out, but by the consi you could tell it was going to be decent.  From about the middle of the mod feature on I had been watching Rusty Smith.  He had a pretty good line figured out banking it off the cushion and getting a big run down the backstraight.  Pretty cool to see him get the win, regardless of how.  I still think he had a better car than Danny at the end anyway.

Hopefully I make it back there sometime...seems like it could be a really good track on a night with better track conditions.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dan dan said:

Except it was proven he did nothing wrong and didn't lose control of himself. 

I’m assuming we’re talking about tony not doing anything wrong, in which I agree...being out of your car while cars are still moving would constitute losing a bit of self control. Creeden just hasn’t grabbed ahold of someone who is more than willing to return the favor. Someday he will. Just because you yell a lot doesn’t make you a tough guy.

• Like 2

I was talking bout tony yes. Getting out of your car while the rest are still moving, unless it's a emergency then no telling what may happen. 

49 minutes ago, dan dan said:

I was talking bout tony yes. Getting out of your car while the rest are still moving, unless it's a emergency then no telling what may happen. 

Agreed.

21 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Maybe your favorite driver should win 900 races, and they would have a fanatical fan base as well....

Sorry, but I'll leave the apotheosis type of thinking to low self esteem grown men like yourself who probably wear t-shirts of other grown men accomplishing 900 plus wins. I'm sure you've got a lollipop in your mouth as well.

34 minutes ago, blowinblackboogers said:

Sorry, but I'll leave the apotheosis type of thinking to low self esteem grown men like yourself who probably wear t-shirts of other grown men accomplishing 900 plus wins. I'm sure you've got a lollipop in your mouth as well.

No lollipops for me, I’ll bet you try and constantly diminish the accomplishments of other grown men because You have none of your own. Being that you bring up Brett every time you possibly can, I’m guessing you have more of an infatuation with him than the rest of us. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

No lollipops for me, I’ll bet you try and constantly diminish the accomplishments of other grown men because You have none of my own. Being that you bring up Brett every time you possibly can, I’m guessing you have more of an infatuation with him than the rest of us. 

To quote our President Donald J. Trump...

"WRONG"!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, blowinblackboogers said:

To quote our President Donald J. Trump...

"WRONG"!

rpm is right (gasp).... you sure bring up the Jersey Jet a lot!!!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, John Williams said:

He goes by blowinblackboners on the basketball forums.

Now that right there is funny!