So we all know about the guys we see every week as racers, but what do these guys do the rest of the week? Obviously you have guys like Matt, Stew, The Dr and Hearn are all racing for a living. What about the other guys? For example:

•Billy Decker operates Quality Hardwoods in Sidney.

•Bobby and Danny Varin run Supply Wagon Rentals out of Johnstown. 

I’d like to see who else is running a business that we may be able to support and maybe just get an idea of who these guys are outside the car.

Paul Kinney 360 ESS owns the sign shop @ Kinney’s good place to stop by and Bull shit about racing lol 

• Like 1

My Brother Chris Hile owns his own heating and cooling business in the Oswego/Syracuse area... Hile Heating and Cooling 

Rob Hile 

• Like 2

Pretty sure Matt Delorenzo is a project manager with BBL construction. Saw him walking into the BBL contractor trailer at Regeneron a few weeks ago 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 49Aracing said:

Pretty sure Matt Delorenzo is a project manager with BBL construction. Saw him walking into the BBL contractor trailer at Regeneron a few weeks ago 

He is. I work for MCD and see him around here and there at Regeneron and other jobs.

Our family owns and operates Gould Erectors & Riggers, Inc. which is an industrial plant service provider, offering fabrication and Installation of structural steel buildings, catwalks, conveyors, platforms, laser alignments and other plant needs; we also own and operate Flach Crane & Rigging, which offer crane rentals with operator to perform lifts inside plants as well as non-industrial needs.

www.goulderectors.com

www.flachcrane.com

I wonder what Mike Mahaney does for a full time gig. I watch Mande Pauch’s videos and he’s always in the shop working on the cars.

21 hours ago, Keith Flach said:

Our family owns and operates Gould Erectors & Riggers, Inc. which is an industrial plant service provider, offering fabrication and Installation of structural steel buildings, catwalks, conveyors, platforms, laser alignments and other plant needs; we also own and operate Flach Crane & Rigging, which offer crane rentals with operator to perform lifts inside plants as well as non-industrial needs.

www.goulderectors.com

www.flachcrane.com

Nice run last night Keith !
You almost got the inside move to work in turn 2 a few times.:crazypilot:
Get 'er done on the big track tonight ! 

On 5/11/2019 at 6:45 AM, Danny said:

Nice run last night Keith !
You almost got the inside move to work in turn 2 a few times.:crazypilot:
Get 'er done on the big track tonight ! 

That he did