It looks like Troyer has been sold to Rob Fuller. Some of it will remain in Rochester.

Didn't Fuller play Dr. Kelly Bracket on the TV show "Emergency!" ? :whistle:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Didn't Fuller play Dr. Kelly Bracket on the TV show "Emergency!" ? :whistle:

"Administer 30cc's of d-5-w and a lyncean drip and transfer as soon as possible"

3 hours ago, oilman said:

"Administer 30cc's of d-5-w and a lyncean drip and transfer as soon as possible"

"Rampart we have a male Caucasian, approximately 45 , we've applied 15 units of ringers lactate, ETA 10 min. " 

I have no idea what the hell ringers lactate is but they gave it to every patient. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, brian moore said:

It's a laxative. 

Wouldn't that have been funny if it were? Every episode of Emergency with John and Roy knee deep in diarrhea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringer's_lactate_solution

This was the most amazing thing about that show...

Show creator and producer Robert Cinader asked the writers to get all the rescues that were to be portrayed on the show from fire stations' logbooks. Along the same line, the series was technically accurate as every script was fact-checked and approved by the series' technical consultants, Dr. Michael Criley (the man who had initially created the LACoFD Paramedic program) and LACoFD Battalion Chief James O. Page. There were always real paramedics serving as technical advisors on set every day for further technical advice.

No. I think they loaded them up with the laxative and hand them off to the ambulance crew. They followed in their little red truck. Probably laughing all the way.

16 hours ago, 4th Turn said:

I have no idea what the hell ringers lactate is but they gave it to every patient. 

It is a chemical compound that helps replace fluids and control acidity when patients have low blood pressure or blood loss due to trauma. The reason is I knew that is because I have always been fascinated by the JFK assassination. One of the reasons Lee Harvey Oswald did not survive his gunshot wound was because he was not given ringer's lactate until he reached the hospital.

Every week at approx. 8:40- the big one would come in...………( alert tones)......…."Engine 51, Squad 51, Battalion 14, Engine 44, squad 19, Pumper 54, Engine 97," ………..🙂

• Like 1

Typical DTD thread, Started about Troyer and turned into a discussion about laxatives lol 😂 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FightForTheRail said:

It is a chemical compound that helps replace fluids and control acidity when patients have low blood pressure or blood loss due to trauma. The reason is I knew that is because I have always been fascinated by the JFK assassination. One of the reasons Lee Harvey Oswald did not survive his gunshot wound was because he was not given ringer's lactate until he reached the hospital.

Rampart probably told John and Roy give him a flintstones chewable vitamin and take the scenic route on your way to the hospital. 

Asphalt Modifieds only. Dirt and Asphalt will be split into two separate companies with Troyer stuff being available through both their usual distributors and LFR's (this is on the asphalt side.) 

The way I read it, it's more like LFR is being sold to Troyer since they have a better ability to produce chassis, not the other way around. 

It's billed as a merger, not a sale, but I think that's just flowery wording that Fuller didn't have the capacity to build enough cars for the people that want one.

https://racedayct.com/2019/05/exclusive-lfr-and-troyer-race-cars-to-merge/

No, Fuller will be president and Colton is going to be manager of Rochester operations for 5 years.

KMG365 out.

Oilman is right. Didn't see the Speed Sport article, just the racedayct one. 

Quote, apparently from that article:

From the article on Speed Sport News, “This will be a big change for me,” said Colton, “but I am looking forward to my new role in the organization. I will be managing the manufacturing facility as well as Troyer Dirt for the next five years.” 

Robert Fuller was on of the 1970s Wrestlers on Georgia Championship Wrestling on WTBS

20 hours ago, Fran said:

Robert Fuller was on of the 1970s Wrestlers on Georgia Championship Wrestling on WTBS

Best TV show in history.🙂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oilman said:

Got that right 110%

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Fran said:

Got that right 110%

I read Gordon Solie's biography and it had quotes from Buzzie Reutimann and Will Cagle on how great an announcer Gordon was. I never knew about an auto racing connection with him.

• Like 1

Mid South Wrestling and Georgia Championship Wrestling were so far ahead of everything else that it makes you wonder how we ended up with the crap that exists today.

• Like 2

Wrestling II  is working on Sawyer's latissimus dorsi muscles

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Goggles Paesano said:

See Mr. Wrestling II take on Buzz Sawyer tonight at The Omni!  You don't want to miss it. 

Tickets are still available.

• Like 1